What in the name of Sam Hill is this???

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Went on one of them rare trips with my Wife to a new Grocery store just out of Nashville and while she was looking at their selection I picked up a box of 80ct. frozen Biscuits. Now these were'nt any ordinary Biscuits. There was a stamp on the box that read " Haval" Islamic Food Institute of America "Certified". I looked at several other things in the store that said the same thing. We promptly left the store and headed to Sam's.Now mind you, this is a new chain store that has just opened pretty recently in Tennessee. I've heard of Kosher foods but this is a new one on me. Pretty darn scary, I guess this is something we may get used to seeing? This place is similiar to Sam's but without a membership card.

Did your wife have to where one of those jilbabs? I hope she was respectful enough to walk two steps behind you too. BTW, did you check out their book section?

Jogeephus":2czwkfyo said:
Did your wife have to where one of those jilbabs? I hope she was respectful enough to walk two steps behind you too. BTW, did you check out their book section?

Not hardly. She was wearing her Wranglers today. I like to walk behind her to see the view."Can I have some fries with that shake"?

Why should it bother you if the store wants to cater to other cultures? You guys sound pretty bigoted.

At least they implimented COOL... :lol2: 80 cents for bicuits, that sounds cheap; how many in a package and did you read the ingredients ?
I wonder how they certify buscuits..Is it like CAB one percent biscuit 99 percent unknown.... :p

"Please forgive typos and spelling , not my reg. computer"

LoveMoo11":3qygkorm said:
Why should it bother you if the store wants to cater to other cultures? You guys sound pretty bigoted.
You're absolutely right. I'm a Bigot. The culture here is Christian/ AMERICAN. Not ISLAM. That's the problem with the general population of folks, any little thing said about another race, religion or creed comes under attack because ya'll dont see it as "Politically Correct".

Hillsdown there are 80 Biscuits to the box, not .80 cents. :D

Every time I go to the grocery store here (Texas) I get a free Spanish lesson, All the labels are half Spanish. Makes you wonder where you live, in the USA or Mexico.

ROCKSPRINGS":3r1nlr00 said:
Evert time I go to the grocery store here (Texas) I get a free Spanish lesson, All the labels are half Spanish. Makes you wonder where you live, in the USA or Mexico.

As open minded and non judgmental as I like to think of myself, it irritates that honk outta me to have to go thru all that Spanish before I get to the English.

Alice

Crowder,

My daddy would say..."What the Sam Hill...Who the Sam Hill..." and as a result, I say that. I never thought about it before, but now I wonder...Who the Sam Hill is Sam Hill?

Alice

Alice":38cqw6i7 said:
Crowder,

My daddy would say..."What the Sam Hill...Who the Sam Hill..." and as a result, I say that. I never thought about it before, but now I wonder...Who the Sam Hill is Sam Hill?

Alice
Alice it has took a lot of googling and mind bending research but I have you an answer. Sam Hill is Mr. Hill's son.

Crowderfarms":3pmsziox said:
Alice":3pmsziox said:
Crowder,

Alice
Alice it has took a lot of googling and mind bending research but I have you an answer. Sam Hill is Mr. Hill's son.

Oh! Well that clears it up, then. Thanks, darlin'...

Alice

Crowderfarms":1aauvltu said:
Alice":1aauvltu said:
Crowder,

Alice

Would that be his legitimate son?

dun":razr81bo said:
Crowderfarms":razr81bo said:
Alice":razr81bo said:
Crowder,

Alice

Would that be his legitimate son?

The one I know is actually named Samantha and no Samuel. She hates the jokes too.

backhoeboogie":25a1qdqr said:
The one I know is actually named Samantha and no Samuel. She hates the jokes too.

Bet she does! I hate the Alice in Wonderland jokes...and I'm beginning to tire of the Alice's Restaurant ones.

Alice

Alice":3h40zx1s said:
backhoeboogie":3h40zx1s said:

Bet she does! I hate the Alice in Wonderland jokes...and I'm beginning to tire of the Alice's Restaurant ones.

Alice

You must really hate the "There once was a maiden named Alice" lymrick then

dun":1it5mjp9 said:

Don't know it, Dun...and please don't enlighten me!

Alice

Alice":ewtinoqi said:
dun":ewtinoqi said:

Don't know it, Dun...and please don't enlighten me!

Alice
Can't. This is a family forum. Ask angie

Crowderfarms":lkouii8n said:
Jogeephus":lkouii8n said:

Not hardly. She was wearing her Wranglers today. I like to walk behind her to see the view."Can I have some fries with that shake"?

Does it not remind you of two bear cubs under a blanket wrestling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts