What in the H... is wrong with people these days?

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":ya5uatvy said:
Whatever the reason, the horse shouldn't have been shot.
Also, to say that this could be the work of a gun nut is bull shyt. Beside the manner of death what does gun ownership have to do with it? Coulda been some jack wagon with a stolen rifle too. Or a ricochet from a distance away.
Gun nut.....that phrase bugs me bad

I take offence to the gun nut statement also. Yes a gun was used but saying it was a gun nut is going way too far.
This is on the outskirts of Richmond, VA, a major city, so there are lots of nuts around. Heck it is the state capital where all the politicians are so everyone knows the nuts are there.

This is on the outskirts of Richmond, VA, a major city, so there are lots of nuts around. Heck it is the state capital where all the politicians are so everyone knows the nuts are there.[/quote]

are you calling me a nut? :lol:

I just wanted to give yall a update while i found it while searching for something.

http://www.wric.com/story/23645379/poli ... e-shooting

UPDATE: Arrest Made in June Horse Shooting
Posted: Oct 09, 2013 9:25 AM EDT
Updated: Oct 10, 2013 11:48 AM EDT
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC)—Police have obtained warrants for a man in relation to a deadly horse shooting that occurred in June.

Around 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 30, Chesterfield County Police responded to the 11900 block of Winterpock Road for a report of a horse that had been fatally shot. The horse was last seen alive at 6:30 p.m. on June 29.

Police have now obtained warrants for 20-year-old Steven A. Dunn, of Greensboro, N.C., for maiming or killing of livestock and reckless handling of a firearm.

Anyone with information about the incident or Dunn's whereabouts is asked to call Chesterfield County Police at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660.