What if?

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":yh85yag4 said:
Are you saying the Doe to Buck ratio needs management?

No not exactly. Just put a fix on the doe.

If the gov't is keeping you up and you have 2 kids during that time. I think it might be best to put a stop to it before we count to three or even more.

Wewild":lkrbwxx4 said:
Crowderfarms":lkrbwxx4 said:

If the gov't is keeping you up and you have 2 kids during that time. I think it might be best to put a stop to it before we count to three or even more.
But, all those extra "Fawns" make for a bigger check every month. Dont they?

Crowderfarms":3cpib6e6 said:
Wewild":3cpib6e6 said:
Crowderfarms":3cpib6e6 said:

Exactly. And who does the paying?

The sad part is that we are required to obtain a license and training to operate a motor vehicle on a public road, we have to have a license to do business but there is no training, orientation or supervision to produce another human being.
Children having children, the unemployed and uneducated reproducing and perpetuating the problem....enough said.
DMc

Susie David":2j6pd1jj said:
The sad part is that we are required to obtain a license and training to operate a motor vehicle on a public road, we have to have a license to do business but there is no training, orientation or supervision to produce another human being.
Children having children, the unemployed and uneducated reproducing and perpetuating the problem....enough said.
DMc

And thus we are left with the legacy that will come from this.

Wewild
Why just the does? A bit sexist isn't it?

Crowderfarms":3b89lqb5 said:
Wewild":3b89lqb5 said:
Crowderfarms":3b89lqb5 said:

Seems to me that a shot of Deprovera should be a prerequisite to getting a welfare check. Obviously someone who can't/won't support themselves has no business reproducing.

And I can imagine the outcry of the ACLU and others if this was ever proposed.

and to top things off, when i was in high school last year in my home ec class, we were studying kids and the family and the such, and they actually said in the textbook that government "help" was available if you were to have a kid "accidentally", and if you had no money (really the best time to be having kids :roll: ). the fact they actually showed that as an option really p*ssed me off. :mad:
im all for helpin people who is willing to help themselves but unemployment "benefits" and welfare should not be a life-long process. six months at the absolute maximum for being on welfare is enough, (maybe too much :?: )

Come on people, you know good and well that 1 bull services most cow herds. It is the MALE that can impregnate more females then the female could possible have in her reproductive lifetime! I think that a pre-req for walfare should be surgical sterilization for both sexes. Also for criminals, heck why not the politicans that make it so easy for all these types of people to get a free ride.

BTW - the Depo shot only last about 3 months.... not good enough

sidney411":15vavzid said:
Come on people, you know good and well that 1 bull services most cow herds. It is the MALE that can impregnate more females then the female could possible have in her reproductive lifetime! I think that a pre-req for walfare should be surgical sterilization for both sexes. Also for criminals, heck why not the politicans that make it so easy for all these types of people to get a free ride.

BTW - the Depo shot only last about 3 months.... not good enough

Wow, I thought I was harsh. I was thinking about temporary sterilization while on welfare. You're talking permanent :shock:

Then again maybe you're onto to something.....

Sidney, that is true but if there are no cows then it doesn't matter. Besides, just banding the bulls isn't going to prevent the cows from going 'visiting' so to speak in another neighborhood.

PS Depo may only be good for 3 months, but welfare checks are issued on a monthly basis! ;-)

dj":28osmjec said:
Wewild
Why just the does? A bit sexist isn't it?

No. I think it would be the most effective solution eventhough I have heard some others that are good here.

Hummmm... I believe in the concept of ...don't breed em if ya can't feed em....apparently our liberal goverment folk dont wuite feel the same way..............more like... breed em...don't worry we will fed em. and be the parents, and tell them what to think, etc.

Will some one hurry and pat me on the back? I have ONE (1), yes thats one child, that will work out to be a minus one (-1) population growth in our little family when the roll is called.
had one beautiful child, and then got myself neutered with out being told, ( except by the boss) Oh, and yeah by the way...we feed and clothe her by ourselves without the freedom card ( welfare card) Wonder why it's called a freedom card anyways? taxpayers are in no way felling any freedom by seeing them get used by our local crack head moms to weedle cigs and junk food out of the local market with it. Then I love to watch them walk out to the vehicle thats almost always much newer then all of mine. aaargh! :x

I remember seeing a "60 Minutes" show a few years back, and people in low income, "Certain " parts of town were claiming that Church's Fried Chicken was placing sterilization Hormones in their Chicken, targeting "Certain" Males. Same segment these "Certain" individuals accused the CIA of being the mastermind that invented Crack Cocaine, saying it was to destroy these "Certain" neighborhoods. What a concept.

Medic24":2ib00e4r said:
Hummmm... I believe in the concept of ...don't breed em if ya can't feed em....apparently our liberal goverment folk dont wuite feel the same way..............more like... breed em...don't worry we will fed em. and be the parents, and tell them what to think, etc.

Can't argue with your comments here.

Will some one hurry and pat me on the back? I have ONE (1), yes thats one child, that will work out to be a minus one (-1) population growth in our little family when the roll is called.
had one beautiful child, and then got myself neutered with out being told, ( except by the boss)

<patting Medic on the back>

Oh, and yeah by the way...we feed and clothe her by ourselves without the freedom card ( welfare card) Wonder why it's called a freedom card anyways?

Perhaps because it provides them the freedom from working? Just a guess, though.

taxpayers are in no way felling any freedom by seeing them get used by our local crack head moms to weedle cigs and junk food out of the local market with it. Then I love to watch them walk out to the vehicle thats almost always much newer then all of mine. aaargh! :x

Crowderfarms":lm5o3xmh said:
I remember seeing a "60 Minutes" show a few years back, and people in low income, "Certain " parts of town were claiming that Church's Fried Chicken was placing sterilization Hormones in their Chicken, targeting "Certain" Males. Same segment these "Certain" individuals accused the CIA of being the mastermind that invented Crack Cocaine, saying it was to destroy these "Certain" neighborhoods. What a concept.

Maybe McDonald's, Burger King, and everyone else should start up this practice.
Who knew? There may actually be some good to fast food. :D(and the CIA, maybe not :?: )

Latest posts