What I really hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":3bn60jg7 said:
Someone huryring out into the road in front of you then driving slow.....

....you jam on the brakes to avoid rearending them, and then they drive a couple of hundred yards and turn off :mad:

dun wrote:
Someone huryring out into the road in front of you then driving slow.....

....you jam on the brakes to avoid rearending them, and then they drive a couple of hundred yards and turn off

AMEN!!!

As I get older I find myself a little less tolerant, so when I can I go around them and cut back in front of them as close as possible. They seem to realize what they did at that point, except the really old folks who can't see above the dashboard anyway!

jw":352fohwp said:
AMEN!!!

As I get older I find myself a little less tolerant, so when I can I go around them and cut back in front of them as close as possible. They seem to realize what they did at that point, except the really old folks who can't see above the dashboard anyway!

I have used a trailer for this purpose. You know, oops I must have misjudged. ;-)

What I hate is trying to park in a handicaped space and finding it full of shopping carts! :mad: Option is,get out and move them(but I can't walk good) or find another space so far from the store I can't get there from there.. :(

Outrigger2":1vz88als said:
state patrol said they were going to ticket SLOW drivers in the left lane. apparently it is against the law to DRIVE SLOW in the LEFT LANE in GA :D :D

The GA State Patrol does write tickets for this. I have seen it done.

What do I hate?

Telemarketers and Automated Dialers.

they were just giving warnings for a while. the wife was nervous for a while. maybe because she has a lead foot :D

That whole bikers everywhere deal must be a yankee thing, because we ain't got too many of them bikers down in S. Louisiana. Eeeevery once and a while I see one or two, but not often.

Latest posts