What I Love About The Olympics

Help Support CattleToday:

:) That guy has some interesting/entertaining vids. The vegan and gluten-free ones are funny, but there is also always a hint of truth to any of his vids.

There is some truth to that video as well, regarding Canada--for now anyway. USA currently leads in the all-important :roll:
medal count (subject to change) but just across the thin map line to the North, Oh Canada! is ranked #29, just one place above Borat's Glorious Kazakhstan and 2 full places below Fat Boy Kim the Third's North Korea. (26 thru 28 are skipped due to a 4 place tie for 25) In rankings, the formula used puts more importance on gold and silver won over total medals won. Quality over quantity.
Rank.....country.............gold..silv....brz....total
25 PRK DPR KOREA...........0......2......0......2

25 RSA SOUTH AFRICA......0.....2......0......2

29 CAN CANADA................0 ....1......4.......5

30 KAZ KAZAKHSTAN........0.....1.......3......4
Oh Canada :hide: indeed.

greybeard":ijjs9x46 said:
:) That guy has some interesting/entertaining vids. The vegan and gluten-free ones are funny, but there is also always a hint of truth to any of his vids.

There is some truth to that video as well, regarding Canada--for now anyway. USA currently leads in the all-important :roll:
medal count (subject to change) but just across the thin map line to the North, Oh Canada! is ranked #29, just one place above Borat's Glorious Kazakhstan and 2 full places below Fat Boy Kim the Third's North Korea. (26 thru 28 are skipped due to a 4 place tie for 25) In rankings, the formula used puts more importance on gold and silver won over total medals won. Quality over quantity.
Rank.....country.............gold..silv....brz....total
25 PRK DPR KOREA...........0......2......0......2

25 RSA SOUTH AFRICA......0.....2......0......2

29 CAN CANADA................0 ....1......4.......5

30 KAZ KAZAKHSTAN........0.....1.......3......4
Oh Canada :hide: indeed.

You can have them all, GB. I just see it as a waste of time, just like PE in school.

I agree with PE being a waste for sure, except it kept me from having to take some even more boring subject. I was glad when I got to high school and able to take VoAg and welding instead of running around the dang gym.