What every trespasser needs

Help Support CattleToday:

The crackheads don't need any help. They can fit through the regular spacing. About the only good thing is they don't stretch the wire.

I could use one of those just to get my fat a$$ through my fence instead of having to walk a half mile to the darned gate.

red angus 2010":1k3kpjhq said:
Notice how he holds onto his gun when crossing the fence. Not how my dad taught me

Yup, but when daddy was teachin' us , we didn't have no Fence Devil. :lol:

TexasBred":399f5t6c said:
I could use one of those just to get my fat a$$ through my fence instead of having to walk a half mile to the darned gate.

You know no matter how much beer you drink. Or fast you drive it. The mule ain't gonna fit through that hole

Ol' 243":1uasit4i said:
red angus 2010":1uasit4i said:
Notice how he holds onto his gun when crossing the fence. Not how my dad taught me

Yup, but when daddy was teachin' us , we didn't have no Fence Devil. :lol:

You're right but I sure remember getting chewed out for stretching the fence.

I will never forget one night walking into oakwood bottoms to duck hunt you walked along a railroad line and the crossed a ditch to get into the flooded timber. Dad always taught me never walk with a loaded gun until you got where you were hunting. Pitch black and before headlamps, I didn't realize there was and old row of fence. I tripped and fell forward as I was falling I could not get the gun away from me and fell on it. The end of the barrel was resting under my chin. Had it been loaded and the safety off a stick or rock tripped the trigger I would have blown my head off. My dad has been dead since 1982 when I was in college, I sure do miss sitting and talking and having a beer.

Latest posts