What ever happened to Vicky the Vet?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Reaction score
has anyone heard from Vicky the Vet in the last couple of years or so?

I wondered the same thing, the board lost an asset when she left.

I sent her a pm on Jan 2 thanking her for taking the time to help folks here after some moron got smart with her. It's a shame how one bad apple can harm the whole basket.

RN BSN":1he6f8ss said:
cfpinz":1he6f8ss said:
I sent her a pm on Jan 2 thanking her for taking the time to help folks here after some moron got smart with her. It's a shame how one bad apple can harm the whole basket.

You must mean the board idiot ( TMBP ) and we all know what name he uses now, he even moved to Kansas :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Nope the moron who peed Vicky off lives further north.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I raise maine anjou and live in Kansas. I am originally from Arizona. I moved to Kansas as my job took me there as a security consultant for a company. I have never been to Tennessee nor do I even know what it looks like. I have been to Louisville and Denver numerous times with my Maines and met TMBP there but as far as that goes that is the only times I ever met him was on the show circuit. His wife and mine would go shopping together when we were at the shows and what not. As far as being him though you are mistaken.

Does he have a good looking wife? :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts