What else I do..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
IMG_1768.jpg

She is an Outside heifer her dam is EX and her grand dam is EX6E.

She is bred to a top Holstein sire ( I wanted Stormatic but couldn't find the straw at breeding ,as I posted before)..

She is pretty much perfect, except for a little higher tail pin, but if she has the udder at calving that she should have, she will classify VG 89 as a 2 year old which is exceptional.

Hey HD,

nice looking heifer. I'm working in the cattle barn at the Indiana State Fair. It's dairy week, and your heifers looks much better than 95% of the cattle there.

Ha ha ,and she is not even in her "pretty" clothes..Imagine her cut, blown and trimmed with her head up high, and her two front legs at an 2-3 inch incline.. ;-) Let's not forget some grain to get her a little thicker and deeper. She is a really naturally deep heifer ,I have one more running around out here that is deeper that I will post a pic of.

Thanks CPL, she is out of a flush cow. Sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss. Her Freelance half sis's made me quite a pretty penny a few years ago.. :D

hillsdown":lntyqk1i said:
Ha ha ,and she is not even in her "pretty" clothes..Imagine her cut, blown and trimmed with her head up high, and her two front legs at an 2-3 inch incline.. ;-) Let's not forget some grain to get her a little thicker and deeper. She is a really naturally deep heifer ,I have one more running around out here that is deeper that I will post a pic of.

Thanks CPL, she is out of a flush cow. Sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss. Her Freelance half sis's made me quite a pretty penny a few years ago.. :D
She looks GOOD as she is !!! :)

Post more pictures of her. I'm sure it's just the picture but I don't like "all" of her. More and better pictures would probably show her off better. ;-)

thats 1 heck of a nice bred heifer.she looks real good.are you going to sell her after she calves.

She's looking good. Wouldn't mind having her in my front paddock.

No-one seems to rate cows like that (VG, EX etc) in this country. I don't know if its because there's so much emphasis on crossbreeding - or so few farmers trying to develop good all-rounders.

Latest posts