What do you think?

Help Support CattleToday:

rattler

Reaction score
Run into this feller while deer hunting.
HPIM0732.jpg

HPIM0731.jpg

rattler

Rattler. :shock: :shock: Holy CRAP!! That's a lot of hog.
I got to hear the story 8) 8)

mnmt.

Mnmtranching, we will have to pick you up in Kansas on our way down to hunt those little squealers. That is a cute one Rattler. Any plans for him?

Beef11":236dmg9v said:
Mnmtranching, we will have to pick you up in Kansas on our way down to hunt those little squealers. That is a cute one Rattler. Any plans for him?

Yeah! :D We don't have to depend on those Texas folks :roll: Lets just go visit Rattler in NC. 8) 8) :cboy:

mnmtranching":rou7m0uz said:
Rattler. :shock: :shock: Holy CRAP!! That's a lot of hog.
I got to hear the story 8) 8)

mnmt.

mnmt that old boy has been around a long time.Thank.s to him we gonna have to fix the father inlaw's pond were he routed around the bank.s he has tore the fence down a number of times it is unreal the damage these durn thing's can do was glad to see him go.i do beleve that he is the biggest one i ever saw in these part's

Beef 11 we skined him out and put him on ice we will keep him iced down for a couple day's then put him in the frezer.

You feller's come on down here we will see if we can't find another or two welcome to visit us anytime. ;-)

rattler

Well joe ther really ain't much of a story was in the stand he came in it was almost too dark to see the cross hairs but lined them up just about ear brought them down just a bit touched off and the 150gr accu bond did the rest he waded up right their had a harder time gettin him down to were i could get to him with the tractor thankfully ther is a old logging road below were he was killed don't know what i would have done if it werent for the old john deere.

Brute i don't know what he weight the only scale we have only go's to #200.Have you got any good reciepe's you care to share with me i will take all the help i can get.Thank's

rattler

Beef 11 we skined him out and put him on ice we will keep him iced down for a couple day's then put him in the frezer.

You feller's come on down here we will see if we can't find another or two welcome to visit us anytime. Wink

rattler

Just got off the phone with my folks and they want me to come visit. They live in Charlotte area if i get out that way i could grab the old 10 gauge and keep an eye on your fence. Where are you at? Boone? Hickory? Asheville?

And when you get done looking for hogs around Asheville, I got a friend that has yotes right on the edge of town, next to the Biltmore estate...I am sure you would be welcome as rain to do some coyote and or dog hunting to spice things up a bit.
:cboy:

Medic24":cwtza5az said:
And when you get done looking for hogs around Asheville, I got a friend that has yotes right on the edge of town, next to the Biltmore estate...I am sure you would be welcome as rain to do some coyote and or dog hunting to spice things up a bit.
:cboy:

medic the yote's is something i wish we were rid of.

rattler

Out on the desert this spring we had coyote problems. I didn't believe they would just up and kill a calf. They will. They will pack up as well.

I've always wanted to go to the Biltmore place. Is it worth the money? 223 is the number to dial those coyotes with.

Beef i have never been their but my wife has and she say's it is worth the money she really enjoyed it.

rattler

Beef11":1qgrf8qs said:
Out on the desert this spring we had coyote problems. I didn't believe they would just up and kill a calf. They will. They will pack up as well.

I've always wanted to go to the Biltmore place. Is it worth the money? 223 is the number to dial those coyotes with.

I've been there a couple of times and yes it is worth the money. Especially if you take in the wine tasting. Looking at how they lived is just unimaginable. Don't think they made their money off their cow herd but maybe they did. ;-) :D

Latest posts