What do you think

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, there you go then cowboy, the steer wasn't unbreakable you just made the decision not to try because he was too dangerous. I have been black and blue many times working with mean steers, the difference is generally they are not my animals so I always find a way to break them.

Horseguy, do you have a picture of the steer all prettied up on show day? I'd like to see how he came up.

Keren":kojsbhye said:
Well, there you go then cowboy, the steer wasn't unbreakable you just made the decision not to try because he was too dangerous. I have been black and blue many times working with mean steers, the difference is generally they are not my animals so I always find a way to break them.

Horseguy, do you have a picture of the steer all prettied up on show day? I'd like to see how he came up.
I will have to take one when i find my camera

horseguy":6knzerqx said:
Cowboy 2.0":6knzerqx said:
You know the calf didn't win grand champion, so don't lie, tell the truth. There are some unbreakable calves. My first steer was so mean that we ended up killing him and making a rug for our barn out of him. Now everytime we go in the barn we jump on him for payback for what he did to us.
Yea and i am sure you jump on the calfs hide each time you walk in the barn you must not walk in there very often

I'm in the barn all the time and I by my calves, that's why I've stuck a calf in the sale at a major since I started showing. :roll:

Latest posts