What do you think will come of the prices of grains

Help Support CattleToday:

all of the feed grains will be on a roller coaster from now own.an feed prices will be on a roller coaster as well.

bigbull338":2pwrjxx1 said:
all of the feed grains will be on a roller coaster from now own.an feed prices will be on a roller coaster as well.

Which in turn influences cattle prices.... :|

I know that the question was about soybeans, but I keep hearing that corn may go under $2.00 before the '09 harvest.

Recover before planting or after?
How much rain will we get?
It's the same old crap shoot. I think beans will be worth more than they are today, but my thought is worth what I'm billing you.

Prices are likely to be much much higher than you can ever imagine after the supply dries up at low prices and gargantuan global government (GGG) money supply hits the markets.

I think you will see a lot more beans planted since there is over a years supply of peanuts in storage and the outlook is not looking good. This, along with the fact that the speculators renigged on cotton contracts which left some producers in a major bind. High fertilizer prices will cut into the amount of corn planted so beans sound like a safe and cheap thing to plant. If for nothing else, for the insurance. Please note that this thought is worth about as much as a plug nickle.

Now that everybody realizes what a fiasco corn ethanol was and still learning the folly of bio diesel. Should help to cut out the extreme fluctuations in prices.
Such a world market, even more now with all the China trade. South America is producing and exporting to the countries the US had the market on a few years ago. And so much land to develop with the good climate South America will become THE major player. If not already.
Yields keep increasing, so less acres are needed. I think corn will mostly be in the 2.50 to 3.50 range maybe a little more. Soybeans depends on China's production and if they will need to import, if they do Brazil can raise and sell soybeans cheaper. Don't look for soybeans to go up anytime soon.

Latest posts