What do you think?...rate our website

Help Support CattleToday:

Premier Longhorns

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I need some help. Please rate our website and let me know what you think! Don't worry! I take constructive criticiism very well, that and tracking mud into the house LOL and besides no one knows cattle like cattlemen and I sure wanna know what we can do to improve. Thanks a bunch! click www.premierlonghorns.com

Premier Longhorns":n658oxkf said:
Hey Everyone, I need some help. Please rate our website and let me know what you think! Don't worry! I take constructive criticiism very well, that and tracking mud into the house LOL and besides no one knows cattle like cattlemen and I sure wanna know what we can do to improve. Thanks a bunch! click www.premierlonghorns.com
sorry but we were informed this morning that we're not real cattleman, just make believe

Your website is very nice, a little full/distracting at times but really quite well done.

I am just baffled that someone would pay money for any steer that has no value besides a lawn ornament. :? I guess the economy is not bad enough yet.

hillsdown":3vz2u7sq said:
Your website is very nice, a little full/distracting at times but really quite well done.

I am just baffled that someone would pay money for any steer that has no value besides a lawn ornament. :? I guess the economy is not bad enough yet.
I thought it was great! And the adjectives! Who knew there were so many? :clap:

As far as the steers hd ~ I have always said longhorns look so pretty in someone else's pasture. But I am thinking you did not notice the riding steers. :eek: I am going to see if I can't convince someone ( :cowboy: ) that we need one of those in the pasture...... :nod: sure wish they came in purple.......

Nice work overall on the site. I would hesitate to advertise cattle as pets though. I am afraid someone with little/no experience might believe me and get hurt.

My wife would say "it's way to busy". Looks like you tried to get everything on one page rather than make the home page something pretty, easy going and eye catching. Put all that other stuff on the other pages. It just has a cluttered look about it.

Well, That's a first for me. I've truly never seen riding steers for sale or cattle with that much training. Gosh, that's alot of work. That is a nice website but I agree it is to busy on the home page.

I'll agree with the others about the home page being busy. I have also been told in several website building classes to make sure you don't have to scroll down much on the homepage, something about it makes the viewer look through the whole website. Just a suggestion.

the web site looks great!! i just want to ride one!! haha. wonder if they'd do barrels decent?? :lol2:

Latest posts