What do you think of these fellas?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Interested to get some opinions on these bulls (they are not mine)

Baron (22 months)
VKRB018.jpg

Magnum (23 months)
HT^B8.JPG

Z109 (18 months)
IAWZ109.jpg

V12 (6 years)
IAWV12.jpg

Y2 (~2 years)
GEAY2.jpg

Z051
KSTZ051.jpg

Have fun!!

those are all nice goodlooking bulls.looks like they are all well made.i like the 16 month old bull.

Well I don't know what breed they are for sure but I like the last one. He's purty and he's not black. :D

I like Y2 and Z051, but I don't know anything, so take that with a grain of salt. :lol:

~~

They all look good to me, especially V 12 and Senator.
I wouldn't say no to any of them if they ended up in my barnyard.

I also like the fact that they are not black.

Nothin beats a good red or roan!! They're Shorthorns for those interested.

I have a photo of the Z109 bull just out of 54 cows (and no supplementay feeding) if anyone is interested. He has been collected for export to Argentina, Uruguay, Canada, New Zealand, US (I think) and the UK. Never been shown. He is a Durham Research sire too.

V12 bull has been used extensively in Scotland and England, New Zealand and is available for most countries. Was Junior and Senior Champ bull at our state royal show in his respective years. Also a Durham sire.

Y2 bull has been used in New Zealand and England, as well as the Durham research. Won his class at Australia's biggest Shorthorn bull sale.

Z051 was Senior Champ bull at our state royal show a couple years back.

Carla, I like them all, but I think Z109 and Z051 are a cut above the rest. Similar type of animal, I think. You just cant beat a shorty for that length! But I would like to see a bit less leg on all of them ;-)

Frank Steer had an outstanding team at Canberra. Unfortunately there were only five head (three of them Franks). He had a brilliant senior bull that I had seen before, but the cow (a first timer) absolutely blew me away. She was long, deep, thick, correct with a great thumping bull calf about as big as her. A perfect jersey udder. She got the supreme over the bull. He had a nice older heifer there too, similar style to the cow.

Good luck with the bulls at the sale :D

R.N.Reed":jzdc0u0i said:
Nice bulls Killala.Whats the breeding on the Y2 bull he reminds me of another bull.

Y2 is by Waukaru Gold Ship out of an Aussie cow.

Saw the Baron bull today... he looks a heap better than that photo!!

No, he goes back to HS Instant Enticer on his dam's side though (if you know him).
We have used a fair bit of Eionmor Ultra 8C ourselves, not sure if I have any photos of his calves but I'll have a look for you. A few people have used Eionmor Ideal 69F, but I'm not a huge fan of the bull.

Latest posts