what do you think of these bulls?

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":1fqx1bhd said:
Good looking collection. I hope you're able to attend.

i think i'm going to go. we'll see what they go for. I might bring home some of those commercial females depending on how much they go for.

They hold the sale at the local sale barn, so i went last year. They seem to have a good reputation around here, which is obvious when you see how packed the barn is on sale night, even with another (cheaper) sale the following week. They had an impressive set of bulls last year.

M.Magis":1ps7qvzr said:
They hold the sale at the local sale barn, so i went last year. They seem to have a good reputation around here, which is obvious when you see how packed the barn is on sale night, even with another (cheaper) sale the following week. They had an impressive set of bulls last year.

what do you think they'll end up bringing on average? Any other good sales around ?

Thanks

TennesseeTuxedo":1ps7qvzr said:
Looks like a pretty good haul from any part of KY. How far is it for you?

only a few hours or so.

ddd75":vnwaewhb said:
what do you think they'll end up bringing on average? Any other good sales around .
Just by memory, I was thinking mosf of them ran between $3500 and $5000 last year, with a couple pushing $8k and a handful under $3k.
This is the only spring sale i can think of that would be worth your drive, but i'll check and see if there are some others i'm not remembering.

M.Magis":99ig65za said:
ddd75":99ig65za said:
what do you think they'll end up bringing on average? Any other good sales around .
Just by memory, I was thinking mosf of them ran between $3500 and $5000 last year, with a couple pushing $8k and a handful under $3k.
This is the only spring sale i can think of that would be worth your drive, but i'll check and see if there are some others i'm not remembering.

Thanks! :tiphat:

These folks are from IN, but apparently they hold one of their sales here. I don't know anything about them, but saw they're having a sale two weeks following the Wayview sale. I see they sold 35 bulls last spring, but they're having the sale on a Friday night this year vs after the weekly sale, so maybe they have more? Sale catalog isn't up yet. They may be geared a little more towards show genetics. I'm not sure it'll be worth your drive, but wanted to share just in case.

http://trennepohlfarms.com/sale.html

Latest posts