What do you think of my latest purchas?

Help Support CattleToday:

Is this her?

In the middle:

cattle%20052.jpg

cattle%20047.jpg

She's lovely. Good luck with her
happy.gif

PS. I enjoyed your website. It is very attractive.

Yes that is her, Thank you very much for posting the pictures for me

She looks good. It'll be interesting to see how she grows up. The only thing I noticed is she looks like either she is high in the hips a little or it might be the ground they have her standing on.

tncattle467":1ah1h6ej said:
showing71":1ah1h6ej said:
She looks good. It'll be interesting to see how she grows up. The only thing I noticed is she looks like either she is high in the hips a little or it might be the ground they have her standing on.

I do not think it is the way she is standing but she is a little to high in the hips and the judges will discount her on that for not be phenotypically correct.

She's also got a super rough clip job thats throwing you off.

Cowboy 2.0":2y7zqz5p said:
tncattle467":2y7zqz5p said:
showing71":2y7zqz5p said:

I do not think it is the way she is standing but she is a little to high in the hips and the judges will discount her on that for not be phenotypically correct.

She's also got a super rough clip job thats throwing you off.
Good point Cowboy.

She's very pretty, I love her markings. I think it is the clip job as well because she looks alright in the first pic. Good luck with her .

Or is it an indication that she still has more growing to do?