What do you feed your dogs

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave":27t479ig said:
Went to Diamond senior. She seems to be doing better. She uses her bum leg more, shiny coat, but she is still too fat. The neighbor lady feeding her huge dog biscuits isn't helping with the weight.
Try to find one with a reduced fat content. Seems so many of them todday have extremely elevated levels of fat which most dogs don't need.

Diamond senior I tried he didn't do well on that at all- if u go to chewy u can read each description for the different foods and there really isn't much difference between many of the foods made for large breeds smalll breeds etc. but it is a good way to compare

GMN":17n8lwna said:
Diamond senior I tried he didn't do well on that at all- if u go to chewy u can read each description for the different foods and there really isn't much difference between many of the foods made for large breeds smalll breeds etc. but it is a good way to compare
By law ingredients must be listed in descending order of inclusion in the ration. No so for cattle, horses etc. Allows a person to know much more about their pet food. First 5 -6 ingredients are all that matter until you get to vitamins and minerals. All others are there for window dressing.

wacocowboy":39qbnglz said:
TexasBred":39qbnglz said:
wacocowboy":39qbnglz said:
Might as well just buy the dog rib eyes
That too would work.
I've heard raw meat is the best thing for dogs don't know if it is true or not.

Raw meats/organs and raw bones are all our dogs and cats eat.
No longer have dental issues or allergies along with all sorts of other good benefits.

Latest posts