what do ya'll think of my Black Angus cow?

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
DSCF0965.jpg

wbvs58 said:
Yes, a bit better photo would give us something to look at.

Ken

I need to get some better shots. she is insanely affectionate and it is hard to take pictures of her. :D she runs up and wants to be scratched and petted, tries to lick and eat your clothes like a dang goat. here is a profile head shot:

DSCF0941.jpg

Red Bull Breeder said:
Hippie what you gonna do with her? If it keeps raining here I might need to get a few of them myself.

Ah, she's just a pet but I was sort of hoping she was bred. she was with a couple young bulls, at least in the sale pen. but it has been 5 or 6 months now and I'm not seeing any signs. not that I would know what to look for! all you all's experience with AI has me thinking, although I do know the guy that bought the rest of the bunch and there were at least two bulls...

supposed to make good cheese and I have a relative that has eaten the meat and said it was good.

Hippie Rancher said:
Red Bull Breeder said:
Hippie what you gonna do with her? If it keeps raining here I might need to get a few of them myself.

Ah, she's just a pet but I was sort of hoping she was bred. she was with a couple young bulls, at least in the sale pen. but it has been 5 or 6 months now and I'm not seeing any signs. not that I would know what to look for! all you all's experience with AI has me thinking, although I do know the guy that bought the rest of the bunch and there were at least two bulls...

supposed to make good cheese and I have a relative that has eaten the meat and said it was good.
I read on several websites about water buffaloes. Apparently their gestation are longer than the cattle...average is 300 days but can be 340 days.

Latest posts