What do think of this bull?

Help Support CattleToday:

BWA

Reaction score
Problem solved! He is 2 turning 3 the end of next January and a red angus.

link doesn't work BWA.
Try dumping it into photobucket.com then uploading to cattle today

This is BWA' s Bull...Good looking bull I might add

100254f3.jpg
[/img]

the only thing I can see wrong is the pot-belly and a little narrow in the chest not as deep through there as I like.

You know.... we should have a forum for critiqueing cattle photos.. what do you think? Since we all have opinions.. good or bad!

I can never seem to get around to registering at photobucket.com between the hours of 10 and 1:00.. or whatever hours they're restricting registration to.

As far as I know his pedigree an outcross to most American bloodlines.

BWA":3sif38ir said:
Looking at his pedigree, I would say it is a definite outcross to most American bloodlines too. Beiber is the only American bred cattle in it

la4angus":2mdq4ymc said:
BWA":2mdq4ymc said:
Looking at his pedigree, I would say it is a definite outcross to most American bloodlines too. Beiber is the only American bred cattle in it

He has patriot 16 (sayre patriot), Boot jack Topper 23L & Chief 811 but they are further back!

TheBullLady said:
You know.... we should have a forum for critiqueing cattle photos.. what do you think? Since we all have opinions.. good or bad!

I agree, I like seeing the cattle of the other members and reading their opinions, good or bad.

Jake":206njm36 said:
the only thing I can see wrong is the pot-belly and a little narrow in the chest not as deep through there as I like.

We all are entitled to our opinion but from my interpretation of the photo he is not pot bellied. Appears that way because of the camera angle & how the animal is setup.

Very well could be, I just figured he was full of hay, I wasn't gunna count that against him. I still think he is a lil thin through the chest... but that's just me

Latest posts