What Did You Do Today?

Help Support CattleToday:

I finished a giraffe yesterday.

The next one is a big challenge!!!!

DSCF0527small.jpg

OMG, I am in love with that giraffe. Used to be my nickname in school!

I walked a section of fence today. Snow is still knee deep so after a few walks back and forth pulling a line out from under that was broken I had had enough for today.

die baurin I have been walking the fence line for about a week now. I am sick of it and I have no snow to walk through.

The first time I walked up 'the aisle' it was very difficult. The grass rubbing shoulders with me and must have had another one crossing below. It was very difficult to walk as I had to pull through the grass iwth my feet. I ended up with boots full of grass seeds.

I have had to walk it a couple of times since and it was so easy as I had already parted the ways. The heifers are in there now. So hopefully they will mow it right down for me.

Wow those are incredible. Can't decide which I like more the giraffe or the train but they are all incredible.

:clap:

I agree the giraffe is awesome, how do you get the different colors? I mean do they sell the paper in all the colors you need and a pattern or do you do it freehand?

No skills needed other than patience GMN.

You print them off the internet with a colour printer on to photo matte paper.

They come with another sheet of instructions and you cut out and glue.

It takes a lot of patience and a lot of time, but other than that all you need is a colour printer, matte photo paper, scissors, glue and a toothpick to dot the glue on.

Just google papercraft or 3D paper models.

Here is my Carousel. It does go around and the horses and gondolas do go up and down. :D

Laser printer and laser matte paper so it is really quite sturdy.

LOL I haven't noticed that checkered look on the horses. The camera did that.

DSCF0754small.jpg

DSCF0758small.jpg

Latest posts