What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43":x4pjpork said:
Can you imagine them taking the place of the feral hogs, or cross breeding with the feral hogs :hide:
cowboy you might have to add another wire to that fence. :lol2: :lol2:

cowboy43":krkd92qb said:
Can you imagine them taking the place of the feral hogs, or cross breeding with the feral hogs :hide:
Kind of like a chihuahua X Bull Mastiff! I wonder if they like Cedar Trees and Mesquite!

Their idea isn't on target. I'm not into exotic game hunting. But if they opened up rhino hunting after a quota of so many new babies propagated per breeding pair- say like you get to sale one rhino hunt per every 3 new rhinos birthed live and maintained to breeding age, there'd be more money dumped into rhino breeding than any wildlife organization lawyer could dream about scamming. There'd be so many rhino's in south Texas in 25 years they'd be listed as a nuisance animal.

Caustic Burno":eriowbw3 said:
Have to buy another set of dies and add another rack on the Mule for 458 Lott..
Barrett has a nice M99 in .416, might be a good time to get one, and maybe a .454 for a sidearm.

Be a good excuse to get some new toys.
;-)

sim.-ang.king":2e2bwdrc said:
Caustic Burno":2e2bwdrc said:
Have to buy another set of dies and add another rack on the Mule for 458 Lott..
Barrett has a nice M99 in .416, might be a good time to get one, and maybe a .454 for a sidearm.

Be a good excuse to get some new toys.
;-)

I'm going to hold out till they come out with the featherweight model. ;-) :lol2: