What Christmas Means

Help Support CattleToday:

melking

Reaction score
Christmas, Hanukah, Xmas, Kwanza, or whatever. This is the time I choose to reflect on all of the people I have come in contact in the previous year. Not a time to remember the bad stuff but rather a time to realize that everyone has different problems and circumstances. A time to realize that even though they might make me crazy most of the time, everyone has something of value to contribute. Most importantly it is a time to tell everyone that you respect their idiosyncrasies and support their belief system. You folks on this forum mean so much to me, each and everyone of you. Happy Holidays!

We all should try to keep Christmas in our hearts all year long. Joy to the World. Merry Christmas!

melking":cmp2xwqd said:
Christmas, Hanukah, Xmas, Kwanza, or whatever. This is the time I choose to reflect on all of the people I have come in contact in the previous year. Not a time to remember the bad stuff but rather a time to realize that everyone has different problems and circumstances. A time to realize that even though they might make me crazy most of the time, everyone has something of value to contribute. Most importantly it is a time to tell everyone that you respect their idiosyncrasies and support their belief system. You folks on this forum mean so much to me, each and everyone of you. Happy Holidays!
Love how you think. Blessings to you and your family and Merry Chrismas from me and mine. We can all make a difference in this old world.

melking":2p10u8uk said:

Two thumbs up. Mel, you are a cool guy. Hope to meet you. You remind me of a British Movie Producer. :D
Your friend,
Ron

melking":2phpi5lg said:
Especially you Ryder. You were the very first one to "talk" to me on the forum. You told me to list my Location.
Thanks.
Whatever the season or the reason, I wish you the very best.
I have counted you a good guy and a friend from the beginning.

PS. I wish all these other new people would list their location as well.

How do you list your location? I do not remember seeing a place to list it when I joined, but would like to include it.

Williamsv":1gl6zalh said:
How do you list your location? I do not remember seeing a place to list it when I joined, but would like to include it.
Over on the right in the avatar area.
Go down a little and you will see where we put it just above the pm symbol, icon or whatever you call it.

Latest posts