What can I say

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
a-motivational-funny-poster-u.jpg

I'm surprised they could spell.

I was researching the prices on fertilizer today and came across an article about how the price trends of nitrogen had changed in the last 5 years. With natural gas prices in the US at 10 to 15 times what they are in the middle east, it seems that we are fueling their economy more than ever. They are building fertilizer factories there at an alarming rate, just to supply the US demand for nitrogen.

I bet they don't have to jump through as many hoops as we do to build something. Of course some might say its for our protection. Kinda like this sign.

Funnysign.jpg

upfrombottom":1lmx1xxx said:
Kind like the label on a god awful smelling jar of catfish bait.

NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
That for the people form MN that eat lutefisk and limburger cheese so they won;t think it's a delicicy

:lol2: :lol2:

My son just came home from college and he was telling me about his environmental class he is having to take. The professor got on a rampage about the cattle business and went off on how cattle producers begin feeding calves corn from the day of birth to the day they are slaughtered and how this food could be used for better uses. How this is causing global warming, etc. etc.

Before going to college, I had explained to my son that just because someone has a PHD doesn't mean he is not an idiot but he needed to keep his eye on the prize and not be confrontational when he ran into an idiot. Anyhow, I guess he has too much of me in him because he had to point out the professor's flawed logic and misrepresentation of the cattle industry. The professor let him speak and he was dumbfounded by my son's understanding of the cattle business. The rest of the class just sat there as they were somehow under the impression that beef came from the shelves of Walmart and all cattle producers wore cowboy hats.

Jogeephus":3fkp9cw7 said:
:lol2: :lol2:

Before going to college, I had explained to my son that just because someone has a PHD doesn't mean he is not an idiot
hats.

In the engineering world, if they have a PHD, they have never put a wrench on a bolt. They have a holier than thou attitude and are the absolute worst in a brain storming session. Extremely complicated resolutions for Mickey mouse problems. I'd never hire one.