What can I do with this?

Help Support CattleToday:

Well my first thought was do like all the other wannabe's and pretend yer a bada$$ at the shooting range, but you have actually been there and had the real bada$s training so you don't need to pretend.. So now you have to find a practical application for it.

My first thought would be HAWGS. Give em he[[ Hoss! BTW ya definately gotta get the suppresser.

3waycross":2g2xm9dt said:
Well my first thought was do like all the other wannabe's and pretend yer a bada$$ at the shooting range, but you have actually been there and had the real bada$s training so you don't need to pretend.. So now you have to find a practical application for it.

My first thought would be HAWGS. Give em he[[ Hoss! BTW ya definately gotta get the suppresser.
That is one of the resons I quit going to the range. I just shoot at home now. It used to disgust me when the guys in the BDU's bloused up in their combat boots and Kill'em All Let God Sort Them Out T-shirts and beret caps would show up with everything under the sun hanging off their .300 wizzbang magnum rifles. Along with their belly under the belt and pasty white skin they would have a scope big enough to see knats on Mars. They were lucky to hit a gallon jug at 100 yards.

I consider myself a decent shot but nowhere near bada$$. I went through the abreviated Army Sniper Course to become a Designated Marksman. At the time, a Designated Marksman was qualified to be issued a sniper rifle if warranted during combat operations to provide overwatch for the platoon or to become a force multiplier whenever possible. We completed the markmanship training and the stalking / hides portion. I shot alongside some real bada$$ shooters. There was another Tennessee boy there who was the real deal special forces operator. We hit it off due to the fact that our hometowns were about an hour apart. He was one tough sob. I don't think I ever saw him miss. He was a natural. He could spit tobacco out the side of his mouth without ever taking his eye off the glass. No, I am not bada$$ but that ol' Tennessee boy would scare the krap out of the wannabe's.

I love going to the range and helping the guys with the Sniper School t-shirts sight in their new wanna be rifles. . I have met a couple who were the real deal and you're right they are scary for sure!

Have fun with your new rifle!

The supressor is $1,000 plus the $200 federal tax. :shock: I think I can file paperwork to build my own???? I have heard tell that you can fill out the paperwork and pay the 200.00 and build your own. Does anybody know??

HOSS":2invu57n said:
The supressor is $1,000 plus the $200 federal tax. :shock: I think I can file paperwork to build my own???? I have heard tell that you can fill out the paperwork and pay the 200.00 and build your own. Does anybody know??

Not for sure but i know someone who probably does! I will ask!

Latest posts