What Biden does not want you to know

Help Support CattleToday:

As much as I would like to listen my computer would slow to a crawl and/or stop. I am probably in the wrong
place as I find what is taking place in DC or in the political realm more interesting than the color of the grass my bucket calf is
eating or "ain't nobody sticking no Covid needle in me!" Don't get me wrong I like cattle as my place is set up just so I can
see the cows on 3 sides of the hovel. Highway is on the front so that part is out. Never was accused of being normaL.

It will be interesting to see how this is all investigated here. I am thinking it will get swept under the table and very sad that this once great country has deteriorated to what it has become. I remember when the major news channels reported the news regardless of their personal feelings and let the people decide how they felt about it. Not any more.

These guys in Ukraine are investigative journalist. They gather facts and present them. The main stream media in the USA use to do that, but not now.

It is sad that news reported from China, Ukraine and Austraila is available for the world to see, but American media acts like it doesn't happen. This leaves a good portion of folks totally in the dark and oblivious to things that will effect their lives.

Latest posts