What are you using?

Help Support CattleToday:

The last pic I posted, I used the feature that read something like upload image, right in the forum. I just clicked and picked the image from my phone or computer. Has that feature been removed?

herofan":2ahtbk1i said:
The last pic I posted, I used the feature that read something like upload image, right in the forum. I just clicked and picked the image from my phone or computer. Has that feature been removed?
Same here then it disappeared on mine too.

herofan":1w8jcb21 said:
For most of us yes, the little icon is gone.
I realize this evidently seems like brain surgery to some people, but that little post image button was nothing more than a link to another website ....just like a bookmark is.
All you have to do is save the following link to your favorites bar, and click it instead of the little button and everything else works just as it did before. Save the following url to your favorites bar and pretend it's the post image button you used to see on CT.
https://postimages.org/

Latest posts