what are you neglecting...

Help Support CattleToday:

rancherswife

Reaction score
I was just sitting here reading and posting. Then I started thinking I should be working on getting everything ready for the tax guy. Then I'm thinking I really should go get a load of grain. I do have some laundry to do....I should be raking the dog "gifts" up out in the yard nawww the wind is blowing so forget those two. hmmmm...guess until I decide I'll just sit here for awhile.
What should you be doing? ;-)

I understand it is raining here, I am at work we are all sitting around today trying to stay awake so I read the post. Some days I miss out so I have to back up a day or two adn catch up I think if you've seen all my post on Coffee shop you can tell ain't much happening in my office. The girls in the office love the post so on such a dreary day they read with me. Thanks everyone for making my rainy day a little sunnier.

Well I'm a single guy living alone so I have a sink full of dirty dishes, my floors need vacuumed/mopped, my kitchen table is full of junk.......

Spent today with my chainsaw and wood chipper running fencline and making sure the "girls" had a nice clean pasture....

Haha my priorities are all messed up :oops:

Sleeping! My laundry is now finished and I should be in bed. Your post reminded me of that. I think I will head off now. I have ten other things to do but if I stayed up I'd just be on here and wouldn't get them done anyway. :oops: