What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita

Reaction score
This heat is miserable. Nothing like a tomato/onion sandwich on lightly toasted homemade bread with mayo, salt, pepper and cold tater salad and cucumbers. Makes the heat seem less intense. Could also be the cold beer in a frozen mug, with a squeeze of lemon. What "heat buster" meals do you eat?

Grilled some burgers and beans.
Between the onions and the beans my wife has no idea what's she's in for.

So you are a very sharing person? Do you hold her head under the covers? :lol2: I'll bet she knows exactly what she's in for :cowboy:

9-12 jumbo shrimp. Been down in Leeville La. fishing for kingfish with my son. Been on a fresh seafood diet since I got home. Cobia last night, wahoo the night before. It don't get much better.

highgrit":1s1emqzo said:
9-12 jumbo shrimp. Been down in Leeville La. fishing for kingfish with my son. Been on a fresh seafood diet since I got home. Cobia last night, wahoo the night before. It don't get much better.
Sounds like some fine eating there.

hooknline":1vt6777e said:
highgrit":1vt6777e said:
Sounds like some fine eating there.

I don't understand why we didn't get an invite to that feast.

i had briskit an homemade BBQ sauce along with sourdough biscuits.thats as lite of a summer meal as i get besides sandwiches.

Salad with Fajita chicken, Avacado, shredded cheese and spinach leaves w/ honey dijon dressing. Struesel Bundt cake with blueberries for dessert. And, afterwards, a little Patron (Anejo) out on the back porch.

Back from Lake Michigan and had ham and escalloped potatoes , baked beans, and sirloin steaks on the grill..... gonna be a beautiful weekend!!

Couscous smothered in sweet peppers, onion, mushroom, cowpeas and merguez sausage with harissa sauce with straw/cherry melomel.

T- Bones, Rib eyes and grilled shrimp. Just made our last fishing trip of the summer. And it was a ruff one, sure can't wait to get to the farm. Hunting season is almost here.

Breakfast al fresco :D -
Brekki.jpg

It is our Thanksgiving Weekend in Canada so I have foregone the traditional turkey and pumpkin pie, for BBQ beef brisket and cheese cake for our festive dinner today .

hillsdown":27gmtw1a said:
It is our Thanksgiving Weekend in Canada so I have foregone the traditional turkey and pumpkin pie, for BBQ beef brisket and cheese cake for our festive dinner today .
now thats some good eating.enjoy being with family.

Latest posts