What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

fenceman":2m2mwikx said:
everything except the bacon that s in the beans within 100 yards of the house. I'm sorry , that makes me kinda proud

I'd be darn proud of that myself. When the SHF you know you'll be eating good.

Summer is here.

10388101_1457886837842544_6367940728612742163_n.jpg

They've been slow for us this year for some reason but they are finally turning. Its well worth the wait. Highlight of the summer for sure.

I like sardines now that rockstar crap.. No thanks lol Plate of yours looked better
Jo I love mater sandwiches but love fried green maters better... I should be pulling some off to fry in a week or so.

skyhightree1":9x8j82ex said:

You've never done anything to make me not like you. Until now. ;-) Swore off carbs about 2 years ago. I haven't had real burger since. Man that looks good.
You should see the waitress s face when I order a double cheeseburger, all the way with mustard. Cut the bread..... :lol2:

fenceman":3mkxbamv said:
You've never done anything to make me not like you. Until now. ;-) Swore off carbs about 2 years ago. I haven't had real burger since. Man that looks good.
You should see the waitress s face when I order a double cheeseburger, all the way with mustard. Cut the bread..... :lol2:

:hide: :hide: :hide: FM here they wouldn't look at you like you are crazy at all because at this place 5 GUYS BURGER AND FRIES they say all burgers are available without bread on the menu :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Those fries are Cajun style with seasoning they sure are good. :mrgreen:

Workinonit Farm":2ovl3rxs said:
fenceman":2ovl3rxs said:
wacocowboy":2ovl3rxs said:
Love me some 5 Guys
Dam Waco. You might shoulda worded that different. ;-)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm assuming he means '5 guys Burgers & fries'.

Lol yep I meant 5 guy burgers. I put that one on a tee and Fenceman knocked it out of the park lol.

My plan today -- Father's Day -- was to do beef shish-ka-bobs on the grill. I could just about live on that. However, it is not one of hubby's all-time favorites, probably because meat and veggies are all "together" and not separated by lines drawn on the plate -- he's that way about "sweet and sour," "p-nut butter and jelly," "chicken and dumplings," too -- anything with "and" in the middle of it EXCEPT "mashed potatoes and gravy!" So when step-son said he was grilling chicken this afternoon, and we were invited over -- and I mentioned that I'd planned SKB's, and hubby said with half a scowl, "They'll make a turd" -- plans changed. It'll be chicken. I'll save the SKB's for myself.

Named'em Tamed'em":3rdnqlbn said:
Dungeness crab feed at my big sisters place on the Hood Canal. :banana:

I'm jealous. Never had D crab till about five years ago. I think that is the best eating crab there is. Just hard to find around here.

they sure do look good .. even better steamed in old bay seasoning and a side of butter garlic parmesan cheese and old bay dipping sauce

Named'em Tamed'em":wv2o64md said:

Here is 2 of the 20 crab. Good grub!

Nice looking crab! I've caught and cooked a couple of times years ago, I think I messed up big time. What's really sweet about the picture.........COUGAR!!! Maybe my second favorite team in the Pac! Got keep the Beavs in there, but love the Cougs. Thanks for sharing,

Alan, :tiphat:

Latest posts