What are 3 in1`s in middle TN selling for now ?

Help Support CattleToday:

jd720

Reaction score
Thinking about selling my spring calvers . All black most reg. Sim or Simangus bred to 3/4 Sim bull. Just not sure what price to ask.

Hard to find them. Most cow sales pull off the big calves and sale them separate.If you can find them, I'd say good middle age cows bred back with 350# calves on side should go for $1400 or so. You can check the USDA market report for Tennessee and see what bred cows are bringing then figure what the calf would bring by itself that should give you a pretty good idea.

Not sure how to market them other than Craigslist I only have 8 to sell so not too many choices. I had $1500 in mind but I guess we will just advertise them and see what someone offers really don`t matter if I sell them but would rather go to just fall calving.

Friday at a local sale they sold a bunch of red and red baldie 3 in 1 cows. From pictures I would say 350-400 lb calves.

4 y/o cows 3-4 month bred back $1,825.00.

5 y/o cows 4 months bred back $1,750.00

I was told a good set of cows.

jd720 said:
Not sure how to market them other than Craigslist I only have 8 to sell so not too many choices. I had $1500 in mind but I guess we will just advertise them and see what someone offers really don`t matter if I sell them but would rather go to just fall calving.

If you were closer I would be contacting you about a few.

Latest posts