What a week

Help Support CattleToday:

Sd1030

Reaction score
Well just thought i take a mintue to post what a week its been. Week kinda started out rough with disappointment in what some calves brought at the sale, to only get worse as i came down with a virus toward the end of the week that has put a hurting on me. Put hay on the ground mid week under the impression that a new to us baler would be here and ready to go by saturday. Needless to say it came but wasnt ready to go so it went back to the dealer yesterday morning. Thankfully our neighbor was able to bale for us, we were able to get all the hay under shed except 4 rolls, something broke on our loader. As i sit here still sick watching preaching on tv since i couldnt make church, i cant help but look back over the week and be thankfully that God allowed everything to work out. With all the things we had to endure, I can still see Gods hand in the midst and i am thankful for that. I just wanted to take a mintue to give a shout out to Him and thank Him for His blessings on me and my family.

I agree there is always something to be thankful for.Even if at first you don't see it it is there. I hope you feel.better soon.

Sorry you had such a hard week and hope you are feeling better. We can always find something to be thankful for, if we will take time to look. God is always here for us and always has His hand on us ready to help. Without Him,I could not even begin to get through these difficult days that I am going though with my mother.
I hope you will have a better week.

Thanks for the resposes, and yall are right there is always something to be thankful for. My minor set backs are small things considering what others are going through. Once again im just thankful the Lord saw us through. Williams i ll be praying for you and your family for the situation yall are facing.