What a Jerk!

Help Support CattleToday:

Some guy on another board I'm on was askin what Gods place in this storm was. Where was God etc. when I got done with him he did some serious back peddling and left the discussion

First and foremost he is a JERK and an idiot. He did play on the Oklahoma tragedy. But as most politicians do he left him self some room to crawfish. He called it a cyclone not a tornado .... There is a difference, maybe he doesn't know it. He talked about a few other problems such as "Oregons acidified seas" , even Oregon doesn't talk about that, as far as the media reports there is no problem with our seas. Salmon fishing, crabbing, rock fisheries are all in good shape and any problems are caused by over fishing off shore, much done by foreign countries.

He is a jerk standing on a soap box, but he was elected by ...... People,.."... Roade Island. People need to get smarter, U.S. citizens need to get smarter..... :roll: :? :???:

Not a time to hold people's need financial help as a bargaining tool.

I wonder how much of the "global warming" is caused by all of the hot air coming from DC

slick4591":3gmz9l06 said:

I like the guy. He is pretty dang practical and isn't using this disaster as a way to gain votes. He's holding true to his principles when it isn't popular. That is character that most don't have.

We don't need Federal money wasted on people standing around trying to look busy. Why does an populated area need assistance from the Federal government every time it is hit, but a small town or few farmers don't? That is just dumb. It is why we have insurance. It is why we have churches. It is why we have neighbors. The money being poured into churches and other organizations is massive. Americans everywhere help the world over when disaster occurs. Same here. It is money that is free and clear- way more powerful and cheaper than money that we are paying interest on to assist with.

Oklahoma doesn't need FEMA, it doesn't need the Federal money. Oklahoma needs Oklahomans and Americans willing to help on a personal basis, time, clothing, food and shelter.

hooknline":2h15kt4f said:
Some guy on another board I'm on was askin what Gods place in this storm was. Where was God etc. when I got done with him he did some serious back peddling and left the discussion

I would be curious as to what you said to him to cause him to backpeddle..

I told him that while people both dead and alive were being pulled out of the rubble or missing , thatbwhike families were suffering more than he could imagine , that it was neither the time nor the place(thread) to argue theology. Then I pointed out certain character flaws of a person that would do that. I'm not overtly religious but I do believe and live the Christian way the best I can.

melking":2yutz8ig said:
A perfect answer, I am not a believer but I do not think the time for a discussion is during a tragedy like this.
if your not a believer.. i wouldnt think anytime, would be a good time for one...

hooknline":3twf3mku said:
would like a logical explanation of that myself; but please, not here......

Latest posts