Western States Beefmasters Sale -- 03/29/08

Help Support CattleToday:

DavisBeefmasters

Reaction score
Well we are now ready for the sale! We've got 7 lots going to the sale this weekend in Fallon, NV with 2 bulls and 1 bred heifer entered into the futurity... keep your fingers crossed as this is our first futurity entries we've ever tried! All ear tags are now changed out to match their sale book lot #'s, etc. etc.

Should be a great sale 92 bulls, 25 females. The Western States Beefmaster Breeders all have put together a great group of animals for this one (of course I am a little biased).

Hopefully I'm not too exhausted to post results next Monday.

We took 2nd place in junior bulls and 2nd place in bred heifers in the futurity!!!!

I'll post results as soon as I get the "O-fish-al" ones... since my notes are sketchy.

if you have time would you please post some of the prices that the bulls pairs bred cows bred an open heifers brought.

DavisBeefmasters":2ch2ghcn said:
We took 2nd place in junior bulls and 2nd place in bred heifers in the futurity!!!!

I'll post results as soon as I get the "O-fish-al" ones... since my notes are sketchy.

Congratulations!

Per my notes...

Bulls = $1350 to $3950

Bred Heifers = $1000 to $1300

Open Heifers = $1000

No pairs at the sale and no 3n1's

man those are some cheap bred heifers.i hope you bought a trailer load.the sales here in texas the bred heifers would sell for $1800 to $2500.with the open heifers bringing $1000 to $1800.