West Virginia

Help Support CattleToday:

Similar to the Moonshiners show. Entertainment. What's that other goofy show ? Hollywood Hillbillies I think. I watch all the ACC Basketball games. Saw it flipping through the channels during commercials.

fitz

piedmontese":3th8fito said:
Who watches Appalachian outlaws? How real is it?

I have watched 2 episodes and after the first one I googled ginseng and was shocked to discover how much it really does sell for in the Asian markets. There really is a huge demand for the ginseng root globally. In that regard the show educated me about something I knew nothing about.

lived in west Virginia all my life the show is bs ginseng does pay a good price after the root is harvested and dried it is sold.takes a lot to make a pound

fitz":2y12kqpr said:
Similar to the Moonshiners show. Entertainment. What's that other goofy show ? Hollywood Hillbillies I think. I watch all the ACC Basketball games. Saw it flipping through the channels during commercials.

fitz

ACC Basketball? My sympathy fitz.

john250":24r17i6a said:
fitz":24r17i6a said:

fitz

ACC Basketball? My sympathy fitz.

I know, sad isn't it. I'm a UVA fan. Easier to watch them play basketball than football. Also dumb enough to be a Redskin fan. That will have you suicidal in itself. Just try to root for the home teams.

fitz

Last price I saw was around $750 a pound for dry root not the $1000 a pound for fresh that they talk about. As someone else mentioned it takes a lot of dry root to make a pound. Someone supposedly had 14 ponds in a paper grocery bag. :lol2: What I thought was goofy is the old guy that drives around and pays top price and does not use a scale at all. :shock:

Latest posts