West Virginia Beef Expo. 2007

Help Support CattleToday:

Wick

Reaction score
The WV Beef expo. is coming up April 12, 13, 14, 2007. Sales are on the 14th starting at 9am. Charolais, Angus, Simms, Hereford. It is held at Jacksons Mill just off I-79. You can look up sale on the internet, just do a searh for it and the cattle offered are listed on the site. Maybe see some of you there.

Herefordcross, thats funny cause I hauled two Hereford Heifers home for some folks who live nearby. Lot 207 and 213. Also brought my cow calf pair home as the didn't bring near enough money for as good as the were.

The lots I listed is what I hauled back for those folks. The cow calf pair were Charolais. Miss May Prime Cut 162 with a Rio Bravo 1234 bull calf.

where are the best sales in w. va. i no they shut down the mineral wells sale,????? is that for good ???? was looking for local angus. ?

I don't know who has Angus anymore there's is a great guy in Berryville VA and several other places but, I don't know whos into Angus anymore.

On a side note, hows that ritchie county sale gonna go next weekend.

Someone told me that Goff's sale this year was gonna be a joke!

JbarL":1jw0c8pf said:
where are the best sales in w. va. i no they shut down the mineral wells sale,????? is that for good ???? was looking for local angus. ?

They just re-opened Jackson Co. Livestock, they are on Saturday afternoons and Spencer has been doing pretty good on Friday evenings. The Mineral Wells thing is strictly financial. Rumor has it that the owners want way too much money per month. The Weston Market on Saturdays is also pretty good - Moorefield has a strong feeder market but it is in the extreme eastern panhandle.

Latest posts