We're Back!

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
:welcome:

What a nightmare! :shock:

At least we have cattletoday.com up and running. Please PM me if you find something that still doesn't work. I hope this new server will be worth the time, headaches and money it has cost. :nod:

I think that ranchlinks.com and agads.net are up and doing OK. If you get a chance, click over there and letme know if you see something broken.

And now on to ranchers.net. We got everything working but the Bull Session and the PhotoPost part. Hopefully it will be up before lunch.

There may be a few posts missing here. If so, I'm sorry. But we were lucky to transfer what we did.

M Gravlee":2bph15db said:
:welcome:

What a nightmare! :shock: I can only imagine.

At least we have cattletoday.com up and running. Please PM me if you find something that still doesn't work. I hope this new server will be worth the time, headaches and money it has cost. :nod:

I think that ranchlinks.com and agads.net are up and doing OK. If you get a chance, click over there and letme know if you see something broken.
I clicked over there and it seems to work fine ..
And now on to ranchers.net. We got everything working but the Bull Session and the PhotoPost part. Hopefully it will be up before lunch. I wish I had a dollar for every time I said that :lol2: .
There may be a few posts missing here. If so, I'm sorry. But we were lucky to transfer what we did.

Macon, seems to be working graet, seems fast . Thanks for all your effort, I know those kinds of things can be a nightmare .

Larry

I was going through some serious withdrawls. When I clicked on the view newest threads, it still didn't work, it said that search was unavailable at this time, maybe it was because I wasn't logged in.
Ya, it works now, thanks.

That's really good that you switched servers and kept all the memory. What the heck would happen if dun would have gone back to post #1. :shock: :help:

Toby L.":1uoxw8di said:
I was going through some serious withdrawls. When I clicked on the view newest threads, it still didn't work, it said that search was unavailable at this time, maybe it was because I wasn't logged in.
Ya, it works now, thanks.

I was too - didn't realize how much this community meant to me until it was gone! Kinda like an old dog. Thanks for coming back to me - I missed everyone so much for that day.

Thank you Macon. So far so good. Haven't been anywhere else yet.

I didn't realize how much I would miss reading these boards. Kinda like my newspaper, if I miss a day something just doesn't feel right.

Appreciate what you do here and at Ranchers.

Katherine

server says":2ow5vztd said:
Fatal error: SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

MySQL server has gone away [2006]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists. in /home/cattleto/public_html/forum/includes/db/dbal.php on line 602

Don't mean to sound ungrateful. Been having a lot of navigation errors. Was hoping the new server would remedy it. Doesn't seem to have as of yet. Has me wondering if the problem is on my end now.

Running two computers, one with 64bit Vista and the other XP. Both have the same problems.

New quirk, when clicking on "Board index", many times it loads and goes to the bottom of the page insead of the top.

Any thoughts?

1982vett":33fx88ld said:
Been having a lot of navigation errors. Was hoping the new server would remedy it. Doesn't seem to have as of yet. Has me wondering if the problem is on my end now.

Running two computers, one with 64bit Vista and the other XP. Both have the same problems.

New quirk, when clicking on "Board index", many times it loads and goes to the bottom of the page insead of the top.

Any thoughts?
It is not just your problem. I am having the same issues, as are more than a few of us I think. And yes, it is frustrating some.

I am getting can not use search at this time message when clicking on veiw active topics.

1982vett":39c21w87 said:
Thanks Angie, I'll have to stick up for you one of these days. :nod:
Well, I would not have asked....but since you offer:

Re: Stirring the Pot
by john250 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 pm
Angie, you are a fine and decent person, but I need at one least one man who will testify that you are the shy quiet type.

angie":3qpojadu said:
1982vett":3qpojadu said:

Angie, you are a fine and decent person, but I need at one least one man who will testify that you are the shy quiet type.

I don't know Angie, you know how Texans are accused of exaggeration. But I'll give it a try to see what happens.

undecided.gif
Ok guys, I have a debt to pay.
a42.gif
I'm sure you all know about Angie, you know the part about being a fine and decent person and all. Well I hear it from a very good source that she is also the quiet and shy type. :secret: Bet you didn't know that but it's supposed to be true. :secret:
thumbs_up1.gif
icon_wink.gif

How's that Angie?

1982vett":3bpwfg9w said:
angie":3bpwfg9w said:
1982vett":3bpwfg9w said:

I don't know Angie, you know how Texans are accused of exaggeration. But I'll give it a try to see what happens.

undecided.gif
Ok guys, I have a debt to pay.
a42.gif
I'm sure you all know about Angie, you know the part about being a fine and decent person and all. Well I hear it from a very good source that she is also the quiet and shy type. :secret: Bet you didn't know that but it's supposed to be true. :secret:
thumbs_up1.gif
icon_wink.gif

How's that Angie?

I can hear your nose growing clear up here!

1982vett":23u2l9dt said:
http://www.bogleheads.org/forum/images/smiles/a42.gif[/img] I'm sure you all know about Angie, you know the part about being a fine and decent person and all. Well I hear it from a very good source that she is also the quiet and shy type. :secret: Bet you didn't know that but it's supposed to be true. :secret:
thumbs_up1.gif
icon_wink.gif

How's that Angie?
Barely adequate. :roll:
I will see what I can do to fix it and put it where it belongs though........