went to the dr

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well i went to the heart dr today.an he looked over the stress test results an other things.an he said i was in real good shape other than high chestrol.said he couldnt fing what caused my chest to hurt like that.said to keep the nitro handy tho.an he said i could go back todoing what i wanted.

me too i like doing all my work.an not depend on some1 todo the lifting for me.

?...........you had an Rx of nitro before this chest pain or you were prescribed nitro because of the recent episode...........need more history, If your willing.
Just wondering, maybe I should'nt ask, and if I'm being rude, sorry.

ok ill give the recap of history.i woke up at 615am 1 morning with my chest hurting real bad.an it took 30 mins or so for the pain to quit.but the day before the billy goat got loose.so i had to muscle him.an get the chain back on him an chain him up.so after my chest hurt went to dr that morning.he did EKG said it didnt look right.so gave me some nitro in case the pain hitt again.next day chemical stress test.thought they sae something wrong with my heart.so went to see heart dr.an he said he didnt see any probs with my heart.so we are thinking i just strained or pulled something in my chest.so he said in case it came back to keep the nitro.

bigbull338":3cqcgja1 said:
ok ill give the recap of history.i woke up at 615am 1 morning with my chest hurting real bad.an it took 30 mins or so for the pain to quit.but the day before the billy goat got loose.so i had to muscle him.an get the chain back on him an chain him up.so after my chest hurt went to dr that morning.he did EKG said it didnt look right.so gave me some nitro in case the pain hitt again.next day chemical stress test.thought they sae something wrong with my heart.so went to see heart dr.an he said he didnt see any probs with my heart.so we are thinking i just strained or pulled something in my chest.so he said in case it came back to keep the nitro.

Had a similar thing happen to me a few years ago. Woke up one morning with chest pains and couldn't take a deep breath without it hurting like heck. Went to the hospital, had all the tests done, and my heart was fine. Anyway, I had a bad cold and I smoke and the night before I'd had a pretty bad coughing fit. Doctor said I probably pulled some cartilage away from my ribcage when I coughed. Sounds like you may have done something similar. Glad you're OK.

Good to hear. Now you need to cut back on the fatty foods and junk. Eat healthier and you will feel better all the time and have more energy for your nieces and nephews. Oh, and work. :oops:

neices an nephews are all grown.expecting a grand nephew in oct.lest ways im hoping it aint no stinky lil neice.

Latest posts