Went to the bank today...

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
All I wanted to do was 'float' a small loan to buy 'some grits & pinto beans'.

I explained to the loan officer that I was expecting a check for $13.00 at any moment. Just as soon as President Obama signs the 'economic stimulus' plan into law (and no, that is NOT the 'change' I had 'hoped' for), "I says". The check should be deposited by the end of business today, I have direct deposit, you know.

The loan officer began laughing her freaking a** off and called to all her office mates "Come listen to this fool. His joke will make your day"

I pleaded with them all, but no one would let me in on the joke. Maybe it was a 'bank insider' sorta joke.

Anyone on these pages understand the joke ? If so, please let me in on it ! :?

Tommy Ruyle":2uyf044k said:
All I wanted to do was 'float' a small loan to buy 'some grits & pinto beans'.

I explained to the loan officer that I was expecting a check for $13.00 at any moment. Just as soon as President Obama signs the 'economic stimulus' plan into law (and no, that is NOT the 'change' I had 'hoped' for), "I says". The check should be deposited by the end of business today, I have direct deposit, you know.

The loan officer began laughing her freaking a** off and called to all her office mates "Come listen to this fool. His joke will make your day"

I pleaded with them all, but no one would let me in on the joke. Maybe it was a 'bank insider' sorta joke.

Anyone on these pages understand the joke ? If so, please let me in on it ! :?

They know it time for all of us to see if our lips will reach our @ss so we can kiss it goodbye. We're done

Latest posts