Went to see new granddaughter

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
This weekend the wife and I went up to the Olympia area to meet with my daughter and see her new baby for the first time. It was great to see them and a lot of others from the family. But I was reminded why I left that part of the world. I am sure there is three times as many people and traffic is 5 times worse than when we left. And that was less than 4 years ago. People are welcome to come visit me. I think it will be a while before I go back up there again.
Name em Tame em I am giving you all my rights to western Washington. I really see no reason why a sane person would want to live there anymore.
Not a very good picture but the only one the wife took.

Attachments

• P6052562.JPG
    P6052562.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 27
This weekend the wife and I went up to the Olympia area to meet with my daughter and see her new baby for the first time. It was great to see them and a lot of others from the family. But I was reminded why I left that part of the world. I am sure there is three times as many people and traffic is 5 times worse than when we left. And that was less than 4 years ago. People are welcome to come visit me. I think it will be a while before I go back up there again.
Name em Tame em I am giving you all my rights to western Washington. I really see no reason why a sane person would want to live there anymore.
Not a very good picture but the only one the wife took.
My daughter lives in Lacey its a Zoo down that way!

That's a fine looking grand baby Dave congratulations !

Latest posts