Went to Caustics house today.

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
I was down in the Deep Thicket in East Texas today on business and since I was only about 10 miles from CBs house I called him up to see if he had time for a visit. CB said that would be fine but to give him about an hour. Well, an hour later I pulled up and parked the truck and knocked on the fron door. While I was waiting on him to come to the door I had my phone out taking a picture of the landscape when the door flies open behind me and I hear a deep sultry voice with a lisp say "Hello there cowboy". I was so startled my phone camera went off just before I hightailed it to the truck and slung gravel for 300 yards getting out of there. I'm sitting at home now with the doors locked. Below is the pic I got when CB startled me.

4c7efd43.jpg

What did you think was going to happen? He's just trying to fit in and make you feel at home and all he really knows about the real you is that you carry pom-poms... I commend CB for going above and beyond on hospitality getting all dressed up like he's the same as people you're used to dealing with.

cow pollinater":3t8wx52d said:
What did you think was going to happen? He's just trying to fit in and make you feel at home and all he really knows about the real you is that you carry pom-poms... I commend CB for going above and beyond on hospitality getting all dressed up like he's the same as people you're used to dealing with.
That's just ridiculous! I'm perfectly normal! Why do y'all keep saying this rubbish about me? Here is a recent pic of me at my daughters T-ball game, just to prove you are all insane!

847dc9b2.jpg

Now see, just a normal dad.

:tiphat: Now that is funny I don't care who you are.
Isom of course you know there will be retribution.

Isom leaving down the driveway, come again ya hear.
Shot_in_butt.gif

Jogeephus":17yp4jlv said:
CB's gonna de-friend you on Facebook for this.
If CB had took him out the back gate, drove him about a 2-3miles blindfolded and turned him out on a country road he would still be stomping thru the Big Thicket lost as a pi$$ ant and CB could be 10 ft. from him all the time and he'd never know it. :lol2:

TexasBred":25imu23a said:
Jogeephus":25imu23a said:
If CB had took him out the back gate, drove him about a 2-3miles blindfolded and turned him out on a country road he would still be stomping thru the Big Thicket lost as a pi$$ ant and CB could be 10 ft. from him all the time and he'd never know it. :lol2:

That's no joke and the skeeters have already gotten real friendly. It is not the big un's you have to worry about, it is the 100,000 little one's that jump you. These skeeters are making up for the drought they are hungry and determined.
I would just drop off in the fork's of the river so he could play with our lizard's as well, wouldn't want him to miss out on any fun.
TB has met them.

TB tie a mason jar with a lightin bug in it to his tail he would run himself to death.

Yea the skeeters are horrible right now . I was fixing a stretch of fence that a tree fell on yesterday evening . I put off on but they must have thought it was salad dressing .

Caustic Burno":13te9b75 said:
TexasBred":13te9b75 said:
Jogeephus":13te9b75 said:

That's no joke and the skeeters have already gotten real friendly. It is not the big un's you have to worry about, it is the 100,000 little one's that jump you. These skeeters are making up for the drought they are hungry and determined.I would just drop off in the fork's of the river so he could play with our lizard's as well, wouldn't want him to miss out on any fun.
TB has met them.

TB tie a mason jar with a lightin bug in it to his tail he would run himself to death.

That's why I don't care to have the organic certification on my cattle like you do. It just don't seem worth it not being able to spray down when they get bad. :lol2:

Been spraying them down along with the rub's, got to between heel flies and skeeters they can't stand still.
Seen one skeeter chasing a turkey the other evening trying to breed it.

My bad, with that shade of blue eye liner I was sure you were doing the organic thing. Sorry. My bad. ;-)