welsh corgi dogs

Help Support CattleToday:

volivier

Reaction score
we lost our Sable today, along with her unborn puppy's. She and our male loved to work cattle.

Do you know of any female corgi's available? We live in Kansas near wichita, but will be traveling to denver for the stock show this year.

she'd been to the vet saturday and we were told she would have a week or two to go. We've been watching her closely, in fact i checked on her 5 minutes before she passed. She had thrown up the day before but i called another vet and was told it was normal. We tried to save the puppy's and found a dead one inside. I just wish i'd taken her to the vet again, maybe's and should have's are killing me.

Shoud'a/would'a/coud'as' are useless,except for next time.
(Heaven forbid) I wish you and yours well

I am so sorry you lost, not only your dog, but her puppies, as well. :( Beating yourself up over what you may have been able to do/should have done in retrospect is not only pointless, it just makes a difficult situation even harder to handle. You did the best you could with what you had, and that is all anyone can do.

So sorry for your loss. I had a corgi when I was growing up lovely little loyal dogs.
Don't beat yourself up about it though you did all you can, and remember she had a loving home, unlike some, and remember the good times....take care.

my daughter is in denver now, and found one female. She sent me a photo of, tri female. She comes home tue. and we all go back to denver friday. we'll see what i find.

volivier":1gpw1o5v said:
my daughter is in denver now, and found one female. She sent me a photo of, tri female. She comes home tue. and we all go back to denver friday. we'll see what i find.

Pembroke or Cardigan?

Got some tri's listed in the paper up here. Hope you find one. When you lose an animal you need a new one or you go a little insane.
Good luck on your seach. Let us know when you get one. Would love to see a picture. I'm Corgi Crazy.

volivier":1rsxb3ei said:
how do i add a photo here?

When you make a post if you click on the Upload Attachment tab at the lower part of the screen you can Browse your computer to find the picture and click add picture. A lot easier then it used to be

here's a photo she sent me dont know if she bought it or not.

media1.jpg

I luv herfrds":1k4zm3br said:
Oh she is cute.
Tried to share a pic of my Corgi, Manny, but it came up invalid.
Drat!

Any suggestions Dun?
I tied to add one as an attachment like I did before and it won;t work, hmmmmmmmm.
If you want you can email the picture to me [email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; subj: picture and I'll post it the way I alwasy did in the past and like I did this one

Tig-J.jpg

Latest posts