Welp...reckon it's time for me to leave too

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Welp...Macon told me I was "close to joining my buddy TTCLM" :roll: ...from what I said about the "hypocrite" thing, by the way, sorry for the cursing to the other people that had to read that...

Well I know when I aint wanted around and I dont like to overdue my welcome, so i'll leave the site now...It's a sad time when a man can't even speak whats on his mind...Dont know where this country is headed to...spent over 10 years of my life fighting to keep this country a great place with great people...and look how it has turned out?...not one bit of respect...maybe i'm living in the past, back in the days when people had values...back when people respected their elders, I know the older folks on here understand what I am talking about...Well I just wanted to say farewell and take care to the people on this site that I have talked to and somewhat became friends with...yall should know who yall are...Well, I wish yall certain few the best in all you do and hope life treats yall well

And so I am not tempted to come back and start posting again to the friends I have made, I have already told Macon to erase my username from the site, or ban it, so I cannot come back

Regards,
Have a great life,
Take care

Buck

Heritage_Farmboy":3s0tb8ds said:
Yall people whined like a little kid until TTCLM got banned...any different from me asking a question about banning?...Don't be a fuc**ng hypocrite now
Don't lump me in with people like yourself that like to have posters banned because you disagree with them. I'm sure I'm a hypocrite about plenty of things, but this isn't one of them. The real truth is that I've stood against the popular crowd here more than once to try to prevent that very thing from happening. All in order to take up for the rights of some sorry, worthless individuals to continue to have a right to post here. Worthless individuals like Oregonian, who was here and gone long before you came around.

As far as I know, the only poster we've ever had that I would like to see banned is flounder. And that's not just because I disagree with him, but because I think he is a kook with an anti-beef agenda. Even though he denies it, his agenda is intended to do harm to our way of life and our industry. That anti-beef agenda is something that I don't think we should have to put up with where cattlemen gather to talk cattle.

I don't believe in censoring somebody's speech just because I don't agree with them or just because they're an idiot. I never called for TTCLM to be banned. You need to have your facts straight before you start making accusations.

All I can say is...I hate to see you go. I think you are a fine person of integrity...who may not know exactly when to practice "the less said the better." And, I'm not a total advocate of that, either.

Anyway, I wish you wouldn't go...and I understand if you do.

Alice

What gets people banned isn't disagreeing or not fitting in. It's crude language, threats. Someone said if you wouldn't say it in front of your grandmother at church you shouldn't say it here.

Heritage_Farmboy":2zk5410l said:
Welp...Macon told me I was "close to joining my buddy TTCLM" :roll: ...from what I said about the "hypocrite" thing, by the way, sorry for the cursing to the other people that had to read that...

Well I know when I aint wanted around and I dont like to overdue my welcome, so i'll leave the site now...It's a sad time when a man can't even speak whats on his mind...Dont know where this country is headed to...spent over 10 years of my life fighting to keep this country a great place with great people...and look how it has turned out?...not one bit of respect...maybe i'm living in the past, back in the days when people had values...back when people respected their elders, I know the older folks on here understand what I am talking about...Well I just wanted to say farewell and take care to the people on this site that I have talked to and somewhat became friends with...yall should know who yall are...Well, I wish yall certain few the best in all you do and hope life treats yall well

And so I am not tempted to come back and start posting again to the friends I have made, I have already told Macon to erase my username from the site, or ban it, so I cannot come back

Regards,
Have a great life,
Take care

Buck

What gets me is when people blame others for their own words. This is Macon's site, he can have whatever rules he wishes this isnt a freedom of speech issue its about respecting others.
It troubles me when "older" adults who know better blame the "world" rather than play nice. There are many things in life worth fighting for, the right to be a jerk on a family site isnt one of them.
Good luck whatever you do

MD

I think Heritage_Farmboy has a lot to offer us but just doesn't seem to take criticism very well. In short, he is a good man with a short fuse. I wish him luck.

Heritage_Farmboy":3g50hsyb said:

Looks like Macon didn't erase you good enough.
The least you could have done is pick a different avatar. :roll: :idea:

Just FYI, you can read without haveing a username :compute:

Muratic":1lppo4vt said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1lppo4vt said:

Looks like Macon didn't erase you good enough.
The least you could have done is pick a different avatar. :roll: :idea:

Just FYI, you can read without haveing a username :compute:

Didn't want to have a different avatar. I aint trying to act like i'm not heritage_farmboy...i've already told a lot of the people on here that it is me and i've already talked to Macon...by the way, i've never read a post from you when you wasn't whining or *****ing about something or someone...seems you need to mind your own business sometimes

You know what, using the excuse that you lost your temper and printed that offensive word doesn't cut it. I can see that happening in an argument with someone in the heat of the moment, but not when you sit down and type something out. My kids read this site to learn about the cattle industry and I sure don't want them exposed to that kind of garbage. You seem to be a lot like TTCLM and if you can't conduct yourself as a classy human being then go somewhere and run your filthy mouth where the standards are much lower. Take Care :cboy:

KMacGinley":2ex0n3u9 said:
You know what, using the excuse that you lost your temper and printed that offensive word doesn't cut it. I can see that happening in an argument with someone in the heat of the moment, but not when you sit down and type something out. My kids read this site to learn about the cattle industry and I sure don't want them exposed to that kind of garbage. You seem to be a lot like TTCLM and if you can't conduct yourself as a classy human being then go somewhere and run your filthy mouth where the standards are much lower. Take Care :cboy:

I'd sure like to see the post where I used an excuse that i lost my temper...maybe you'd like to find that for me?...I never gave any excuse...I said sorry on the first post and that's what I meant...I aint got an excuse, I was angry at the moment, and I cuss when i'm angry...that's that...I said sorry once and I am sorry if your children did read it, but if you don't except the apology and then try to accuse me of "making up excuses" then I reckon that's your problem to put up with...It aint going to affect me whether your mad at me or not...I already said what I said...I can't take it back now...an apology is the best I can do now...I believe I can conduct myself as a "classy human being" when people are being courteous to me also...but I did what I did in past, I can't change it now, i've apologized, so get over it

for heavens sake who bought up this old chestnut, we have all gotten over this and put it in the past, we have all been getting on real well for months and all the trouble makers seem to be gone. So grow up and lets be cyber friends as we have been. This silly talk should have finished in the playground.

chrisy":1fuz7ulx said:
for heavens sake who bought up this old chestnut, we have all gotten over this and put it in the past, we have all been getting on real well for months and all the trouble makers seem to be gone. So grow up and lets be cyber friends as we have been. This silly talk should have finished in the playground.

Gotta agree with ya' on this one, Chris. ;-)

Alice

Well, I'm lost---comes from only being here 3 days a week--How do I find out what this was all about--or do I want to?

Heritage_Farmboy":1je90gb9 said:
Well I know when I aint wanted around and I dont like to overdue my welcome, so i'll leave the site now..

And so I am not tempted to come back and start posting again , I have already told Macon to erase my username from the site, or ban it, so I cannot come back
Regards,
Have a great life,
Take care

Buck
It looks like you came back anyhow, huh. You didn't stay away very long.

warpaint":302ctqi9 said:
peg4x4":302ctqi9 said:
Well, I'm lost---comes from only being here 3 days a week--How do I find out what this was all about--or do I want to?

NOPE!!
OK,thanks......guess I'll MYOB :lol: I don't beleve anyone can change anyones mind,so don't try..(drat,cot bumped again!!! I'll go eat lunch,mabe the rush will be over)

Latest posts