Well

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king":17ud8y1c said:
Isomade":17ud8y1c said:
Nope! All I asked for was a helicopter with deweeze squeeze bale arms attached. Got some tools, a knife, and lined camo crocks instead. I was dreaming of checking cows and doing bale drops from the air. Maybe next year. :(
Sorry about your misconceptions on the heli, would or been a really rancher then! :lol2:
I love having crocks to wear around when i'm just working in the shed.

I got a new ax, some snow camo gloves and hat, and a 6 in 1 beard trimmer...do you think they are trying to tell me something? :???:

Yea...clean up yore act ya hairy little hippy. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":1s2mwhiv said:
sim.-ang.king":1s2mwhiv said:
Isomade":1s2mwhiv said:
Nope! All I asked for was a helicopter with deweeze squeeze bale arms attached. Got some tools, a knife, and lined camo crocks instead. I was dreaming of checking cows and doing bale drops from the air. Maybe next year. :(
Sorry about your misconceptions on the heli, would or been a really rancher then! :lol2:
I love having crocks to wear around when i'm just working in the shed.

I got a new ax, some snow camo gloves and hat, and a 6 in 1 beard trimmer...do you think they are trying to tell me something? :???:

Yea...clean up yore act ya hairy little hippy. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Hey don't be hating on the hair man!
love-guru-self-help-advice.jpg

Caustic Burno":3jyp061c said:
Used to have hair till I rubbed it all off on the bed headboard, now I put on a cap and call it hair.
Yea, thrashing around in a straight jacket in the mental hospital will do that to ya.

Isomade":3arc6x7z said:
Caustic Burno":3arc6x7z said:
Used to have hair till I rubbed it all off on the bed headboard, now I put on a cap and call it hair.
Yea, thrashing around in a straight jacket in the mental hospital will do that to ya.

Well if there is anyone should know, I will defer to the resident crazy.

:D Ours was the best: we made our usual run to Dallas and got to visit with some South Texas kinfolk we ain't seen in 9 years

Latest posts