Well.....

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Well, got a phone call Tuesday. I start radiation treatments on Wed Feb 24. Don't know about chemo yet though. So finally things are starting. Looks like I won't be home for my birthday Mar 25, :frowns: , which is something I was really hoping for. AND, I'm going to be gone for most of calving :cry2: But I should be done about Apr 1 so that's good, :banana: jsut in time for nice weather:woohoo:

So, wish me luck, hopefully I'm not too sick with the chemo, or too tired to do anything when I AM home on the weekends.

Oh, and I sure hope you all post LOTS of baby pics, so I can live vicariously through everyone on here, since I won't be home to see my own babies.

you will be in my thoughts an prayers.i know you dont like being away from the cows.

Randi,

You are a special lady...I admire you and the way you face LIFE...you are one of my heroes. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers... :heart:

Alice

Good luck, we'll be praying for you and your family. Get healed up and get back here!

Randy, I'll be praying for you daily and I know many on here will be as well.

Larry

:heart:
randiliana":3j5i6une said:
Looks like I won't be home for my birthday Mar 25, :frowns: , which is something I was really hoping for. AND, I'm going to be gone for most of calving :cry2:

Not being there for one year pales in comparison to not being there forever. ;-)

So, wish me luck, hopefully I'm not too sick with the chemo, or too tired to do anything when I AM home on the weekends.

You're a fighter, and I honestly believe that things will work out just fine for you. You just need to do your part - keep the faith, and never, ever give up hope or stop fighting. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :heart: If you do find you are tired/sick on the week-ends, please try not push yourself - I know that is easier said than done. Just try to cut yourself a little slack, go with the flow, and take care of yourself so you can get past this obstacle.

Oh, and I sure hope you all post LOTS of baby pics, so I can live vicariously through everyone on here, since I won't be home to see my own babies.

I can't help you with that last one. The only babies around here are goat kids! :lol:

Well, wow, thank you ALL for your best wishes. While I'm not looking forward to this, I'm not too worried about this. I know I'll get through it and it is only a bit over a month before I'm done. As MS said, better this bit of time than the rest of my life.

You guys will just have to get along without all my photos of calving season :kid: . Well, except on the weekends, I hope I'll be feeling good enough to at least take some photos ;-) .

Deep breath~~~ Remember that part,keep breathing.. Keep slogging forward,REST when you get tired. Please let us know how you're doing..

Take care and don't worry. That does not help you. Take your favorite pictures with you and look at them.
We left an 8x12 pic of the kids together for my FIL when he went through his chemo. It really gave him the will to go on.

In our thoughts and prayers. :heart:

randiliana":2qc95k3p said:
I will peg, don't worry. I'm going to have to do something when I'm not sleeping in between trips to the cancer clinic ;-)
I haven't had radation,but chemo I know about. I was asleep or chomotose for 20 out of 24 hours..Please don't push yourself. You can do all that next year when you're thro this.. Much love :heart: