Well

Help Support CattleToday:

Mill, if all your congress men and women are in the Oval all day how will the local government get done, sometimes they are needed in their area to deal with things there.

aplusmnt":27sy6oz0 said:
Crowder is a sure winner, he has the south locked up, the Rednecks are his.

Unless they find a dead girl or a live boy in his bed he will be the next president.

Aplus, Your first sentence speaks many miles. I thank you fer your factual reporting. Yes, the Redneck vote has been captured and is in the croaker sack.

The second sentence is dang near scary.I have an immeadiate job opening for you at CNN.(Crowder News Network)

aplusmnt":301qrgd7 said:
Unless they find a dead girl or a live boy in his bed he will be the next president.

What's this??? Dead women??? boys??? Just wait till the tabloids get ahold of this.

Btw... I also intend to repeal the tax on coldbeer and make it's purchase tax deductable. Also milage for travel to and from your favorite watering hole will be claimable at the rate of $.60 per mile.Z

MillIronQH":3ii473ot said:
Two more quick things and then I'll shut up. First, I'd eliminate Congresses retirement plan and make them start paying into Social Security. This would be in conjunction with an eight year wage freeze. And Second, I'd get a law passed to make it mandatory that everyone in both the house and the senate be in their seats eight hours a day everyday congress is in session. 15 minute break in the morning, 1 hour for lunch and a 15 minute break in the afternoon. The center aisle would be eliminated and everyone would be seated in alphabetical order. And that all Federally paid for travel be pre-approved by one of my staff members that may be sent along to be sure the trip is in the best interest of the people.Z

Sorry, Crowder, but I'm thinking of voting for MillIron if he can come through. This is good stuff.

I can't seem to make up my mind. OK, here's the deal. First one to promise term limits for Congress and 50K cash has my vote.

down on the coast they are always having big fishing tournements for redfish or speckled trout or whatever. At a lot of these tournements they will tag one or two fish and turn them loose before and if someone catches one of these they win all kinds of cash and prizes.

I was thinking about this and congress and well...Z

Latest posts