Well then.......

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef":26hjxped said:
rockridgecattle":26hjxped said:
dieselbeef":26hjxped said:
free meal...ill put my pants back on for dinner...hillsdown and alice..gotta love u girls!

Can you feel the love in the room? Alas, I can not...
I've been shunned... :cry2:

;-)

try takijn yer pants off..werked fer me..the girls went craaaaaaazy on here :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

I am a girl you dolt ;-)

LMAO!!!

all the MORE reason he wants it to be a "pant-less" lunch.... so there will be MORE panting.... hehehehe ;-)

oh man, I'm probably gonna get locked/edited for that one :banana: :banana: :oops:

I think he promised RR he would keep his pants ON for the free meal. I am sure MR RR appreciates the gesture.. :lol2:

OK I take it back; you all are not boring.. :banana: :p

i brought yall some excitement

btw..it dont matter if yer a girl or not..its all good for a free meal....ill bring ya some pants :devil2: :devil2:

All those cows out in the pasture are still nekkid tho. How can you eat supper knowing that? I even got some pictures of 'em.

cows nekkid?? best hope them peter fellas dont git wind o dat or well be puttin diapers and woll coats on em.....

im in my undies at 730 am on my day off..for a 3 day weekend...me and mt boy are watchin tom and jerry

old scholl

woooooooooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooo

gary

dieselbeef":1zt0kwhk said:
cows nekkid?? best hope them peter fellas dont git wind o dat or well be puttin diapers and woll coats on em.....

im in my undies at 730 am on my day off..for a 3 day weekend...me and mt boy are watchin tom and jerry

old scholl

woooooooooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooo

gary
Sounds like the start of a good day. :nod:

Out of all the things I'm supposed to give up pecan pie has to be the hardest..... That and lemon pie,chess pie,chocolate pie...I gotta figgure out how to make pie with splenda :)

peg4x4":3pe5kk8d said:
Out of all the things I'm supposed to give up pecan pie has to be the hardest..... That and lemon pie,chess pie,chocolate pie...I gotta figgure out how to make pie with splenda :)

They have a bake shop here in town that does a good job. Its not the same, but it is not bad either. I'd bring you one if I could.

I made a custard with splenda,turned out ok-no crust 'cause I can't make a crust that you don't have to use a Sawzall on.. :lol2: Gonna try pumpkin custard next

Latest posts