Well it's that time

Help Support CattleToday:

About 2 months up here before any seeds hit the ground. Will start ground work the end of april.

We got a few days of no rain last week and managed to get mine rowed up and the cool season veggies in. It's been so wet I planted the potatoes in a pretty high row. Hopefully that will help preventing them from rotting. It is already a little late for onions but stuck them in anyway.
Thank goodness for the sunshine we have been getting lately. The rye and clover are putting on now. Maybe that will keep the deer from eating up the garden.

I can't get it dry enough!!!! Onions have been in for a while, but for every three days we have dry weather, there's two days of rain, seems like. I was planning to get out today but it was raining when I got up. I guess I'll see what this weekend looks like... :(

I did get the front flower beds planted. Worked all the other beds. We pulled over a yucca that had been bent over in the snow. Never recovered. I think I might lose some of my warm weather perinials this year. It was unusually cold for us this winter. I'll have to wait and see.

The urge to get in the garden is overwhelming. I'm gonna get my greenhouse one of these days.

Latest posts