well,I'll be~~~~

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
there's a scanner site on this thing,so I can pick up local fire,EMS,police and such!!! :banana: Now I can keep up with what's going on around this place... yesssss,I'm nosey

Peg, I don't think you are nosey I just think you have an inquiring mind. Afterall, how can you make good decisions if you don't have good intel. And if you think about it, it just wouldn't look right you walking into the barber shop and all. ;-)

We've had a scanner at home for a few years. Don't listen to it much, but it does come in handy during tornado season. We can listen in on the weather spotters so we know exactly where trouble is and where it's heading.

I had a scanner. Always good when you hear someone's name you recognize.

bigbull338":1mow090c said:
have fun peg.but dont get to nervious listening to the scanner.

Mom has passed away. Back in my youth, any time my name came across the scanner, she'd get a phone call from a lady who always monitored the scanner.

Mom always found out everything! I was stabbed in '78. Went out of town to get sewn up because I didn't want them to know what had happened. Little good it did to go out of town.

I hated scanners!

I fell over the site looking for info about the fires down here..
scanamerica.usa/index.php--------------if I copied it down right

FarmGirl10":2lqkmncx said:
backhoeboogie":2lqkmncx said:
I was stabbed in '78.
If you don't mind me asking, why?

That has always been a wonder of mine too. It was certainly not my choice. You'd have to ask the guy who did it. I'm sure he regretted it but never discussed it with him :D

Back in my youthfull days there is a lot of things that are not worth bragging about. The day my first child was born and the nurses handed her to me, I got a whole new perspective on life. Things have never been the same.

backhoeboogie":3an27p34 said:
Back in my youthfull days there is a lot of things that are not worth bragging about. The day my first child was born and the nurses handed her to me, I got a whole new perspective on life. Things have never been the same.
:) That's good, seems like a lot of people have that same reaction to their first baby.

john250":2buah63k said:
peg4x4":2buah63k said:
I fell over the site looking for info about the fires down here..
scanamerica.usa/index.php--------------if I copied it down right

Dang, they don't have my county.

Double Dang, They don't have my state. :frowns:

Latest posts