WELL %^*@#$&I:(

Help Support CattleToday:

Good luck to you peg. I've known a few women who have had that 'procedure' done. They came out of it just fine with no residual ill effects.

I hope your appointment goes well.

Katherine

Geezz! Dr said I had to have a hysterectomy(!DUH!)
Sometime between now and 3 weeks ~ I don't have enough insurence,so prolly will be in Brackinridge.. Thats ok,good hosp,
just wish they'd get on with it.. I don't wait well :mad: :devil2:

peg4x4":35j7sh82 said:
Geezz! Dr said I had to have a hysterectomy(!DUH!)
Sometime between now and 3 weeks ~ I don't have enough insurence,so prolly will be in Brackinridge.. Thats ok,good hosp,
just wish they'd get on with it.. I don't wait well :mad: :devil2:

Don't'cha just love it. You do what you need to do, and ought to do...carry insurance...then you're told, well, it's not enough! And until you can make up the difference, ya' can't get anything done.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

Alice

Ya know,I told youall that whenever I tried to get a loan to fix my house,something always happened-- the count now is 2 jobs lost,parents needing care,breast cancer,now uterun cancer.--- Yes,I'm gonna try again,soon as I get these loose ends tied up..

Peg-
I had a radical hysterectomy done 4 years ago, the split me from hip bone to hip bone, took it all, including my lymph nodes. I was up and walking that nite. No morphine, I believe that stuff makes it longer to recover. Tried using hormones but I am better off without them. They seemed to make me crazy. My Dr. said the surgery would make my breast cancer problems go away, she was right! I am free of it all and much happier. I wish I would have had it long ago, seems to have worked.
Anyways good luck and you will be fine. It is just another blow when they tell you that you have to.

Have surgery planned for Aug 01 :shock:
I'm scared silly--HATE to be helpless :(
I will get well,I know that,just the getting to well........... :shock: :frowns:

peg4x4":20pos310 said:
Have surgery planned for Aug 01 :shock:
I'm scared silly--HATE to be helpless :(
I will get well,I know that,just the getting to well........... :shock: :frowns:

peg4x4,

Try not be afraid, I know that is a hard thing to do. We are all here, and we will be thinking of you on that day. Do you have someone going with you that day?

Peg,
Good luck and you will be in our thoughts and prayers. When all is done you will be up and running in no time! Take care.

Gotta go in for tests Mon ~~~ and I didn't study!! What if it's essay questions!!!?
AAAARRRUUUUGGGGGG!!!! :lol: :shock:
Thanks for the good thoughts :heart:

Peg, Hope you have a friend or a family member going with you. My mom didn't bother to show up til the next day, but a good friend was there to hold my hand afterwards while the husband took the kids to lunch.

Your in my thoughts and prayers. :heart:

Latest posts