Well I survived San Antonio

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers

Reaction score
I'm back, I kept up some on my phone but its hard to post on it. San Antonio was great, saw the Alamo, & the Buckhorn. It sure is dry down that way, from S/A to Dallas nothing was green & from Dal. to Little Rock you see some green I think it was wheat (hard to tell from 33000 feet) from Red River on its wet. Texas is a great state. I hope y'all get some rain though.

jedstivers":2sqj5dun said:
It was pretty good, but the most I learned is to not grow much cotton in 09 because the outlook is not very good(maybe I should plant grass and buy cows :lol2: )

Sounds to me like the same speaker could have used his speach on all crops. I'm beginning to get the impression there will be little reward to anyone who producing anything other than a drain on society. JMO

I hope we get some rain, too, Jed.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip...come back anytime! :wave:

Alice

Jogeephus":23sal5dq said:
jedstivers":23sal5dq said:
It was pretty good, but the most I learned is to not grow much cotton in 09 because the outlook is not very good(maybe I should plant grass and buy cows :lol2: )

Sounds to me like the same speaker could have used his speach on all crops. I'm beginning to get the impression there will be little reward to anyone who producing anything other than a drain on society. JMO
You nailed that one dead on.

jedstivers":3f2wxyto said:
Alice":3f2wxyto said:

Alice
Thank you Alice. Texas is a Great state, I would love to have time drive around the whole state more and see all of it.

Stock show is coming up in Fort Worth. If you ever get the chance and you have not been, it's a good time to see the city. Oh, and the stock show isn't bad, either!

Lammie":2ompmtw1 said:
jedstivers":2ompmtw1 said:
Alice":2ompmtw1 said:

Alice
Thank you Alice. Texas is a Great state, I would love to have time drive around the whole state more and see all of it.

Stock show is coming up in Fort Worth. If you ever get the chance and you have not been, it's a good time to see the city. Oh, and the stock show isn't bad, either!
I've been to Fort Worth and had a large time. I would like to see the stock show but three kids cut down on the ability to just get in the truck and go.

Fort Worth is just a fun city, and that's no lie. You can really have a good time there.

Lammie":1zrz52zq said:
Fort Worth is just a fun city, and that's no lie. You can really have a good time there.

One of my most favorite bumper stickers...Foat Wuth, I Luv U :D

Alice