Well golly...who is Fredrick Douglas?

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
We still use money here and I got a shiny new coin w this fellow on it! Who says we don't give them snowflakes nothing but a hard time!?

Kingfisher":1g3lb3hm said:
We still use money here and I got a shiny new coin w this fellow on it! Who says we don't give them snowflakes nothing but a hard time!?

Quotes from Fred Douglas:

Quotes
I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress.

One and God make a majority.

We have to do with the past only as we can make it useful to the present and the future.

A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me.

Man's greatness consists in his ability to do and the proper application of his powers to things needed to be done.
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is in an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob, and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.

I recognize the Republican party as the sheet anchor of the colored mans political hopes and the ark of his safety.
If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.

Red Bull Breeder":9xzt0zy8 said:
Snowflakes wouldn't want to here any thing he had to say.
they like to make up rules as they go. But then listening, ain't one of their strong suits any way... Something to do with the way their jaw is wired..as soon as their mouths open.the brain disengages